Reviews for Futuristic Trouble
mamita chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters, Hermione is silly , and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron hehe, and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who ? anda longer worth them Lucius and Ron doing that there knowing they can catch them and others, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
JaceDamian23 chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
interesting story. i love it

love that draco is good also
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
...evil, pure evil. Even though I saw that one coming a mile away. And you haven't updated in AGES!
iheartfredandgeorge83 chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
i do hate it when people start good fics and never end them, it really sucks.
The Dragon Guardian of the Sea chapter 9 . 9/2/2005
*giggles* I actually SQUEALED when I read the bit about Hermione and Draco being married! LOL. Am I a dork or what?

Oh, and I loved that bit in the last chapter about Ron being an Au-Uncle. *giggles again*

})({
ali-lou chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
Awesome, I love you so much right now, Draco/Hermione YAY x 10! This is an amazing idea for a fic. It seems weird that everyone is taking rons return so lightly though! I wouldn't want to read a million chapters of everyone being excited to have him back anyway though. Please update, please, please, please, Before HBP comes out
singin'intherain251 chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
OMG. that is hilarious. write more soon. lala dada BECAUSE ANDY YOU"RE A STAR IN NO BODY"S EYES BUT MINE random singing and dancingness
EverKitsune chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
Oh...that was...unexpected...lol! I'm glad george finally dicided to show up,lol! I half expected hermione to squeeze ron to death, but there older than that now, arent they? They're all older, and Ron is younger...lol, fred seems to be the same so far...harry's wizer...but the same...and...i cant believe it...hermione and draco are married...lol! update soon! i wanna no what happens!
KAOS chapter 9 . 12/2/2004
*fangirl scream* D/HG! I love that pairing.. sigh! I mean, no, I love RW/HG! yes, that's right. I like it, I really do! Damn, married, you say? Haha, fainted.. poor sod!

I cannot wait to see how this goes!
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Hope you get this review... I just now looked at your profile and saw you registered like,... 3 years ago. (2001)

You still around? I wish you'd finish this story. It's off to a great start.

And besides, I'd like to see a fellow Mississippian write something that I like so much already. :-) I'm in Northeast MS, what section are you in?
Tabitha78 chapter 8 . 11/18/2004
Yikes! This is your first fanfic? You're coming along nicely with it, although it's been a ... year? ... You really should come back and write on it some more.
Laiannon-fae-elf chapter 8 . 9/1/2004
ok, so what happens next? If i'm reading the update date correctly, then you haven't updated for a yr. NOT COOL! I HATE STARTING STORIES THAT DON'T GET FINISHED!
Lynx chapter 8 . 7/1/2003
its good, ya need ta make the chapters a little longer and clear up wut happend ta everyone elese, like hermione, hagrid, george, the professers, dumbledore, ect. and wut happend to have voldermort take over the world
trillium chapter 8 . 5/8/2003
NO, I *don't* like your stopping place...It would be fine if there was a chapter following it, though...hint, hint. I won't give up hope for an update...
lola chapter 8 . 4/9/2003
Hey what happened to Hermione? YOu could always make her Draco's wife; that would be so cool! LOve the story so far!