Reviews for Demon of England
When's the next chapter?
Wow, I wonder how your version of that ball will be...
Molly Grace 16 chapter 12 . 3/28
Good chapter. Ominous and enigmatic.
Question! Will Ciel learn about why Alliahnna and Alois are on each others' bad side?
Gry18 chapter 12 . 3/27
I don't know how you're thinking, but there is one thing I would like to see in this story. Alois's reaction when he sees, with his own eyes, how much Ciel cares for his sister. It can be when Alliahnna is in danger, and Ciel runs to her, despite the danger, to help her.
Gry18 chapter 10 . 3/17
Hey, I somehow have a feeling that Hannah and the triplets are still alive. If they are, then maybe as Ciel and the others comes to the Trancy ball, as Allihanna is putting on something suitable for the ball, Hannah and the triplets comes into the room. You can decide what they talk about, but I'd like it to lead to that the four demons isn't angry at Allihanna, and that they understand that she only wanted her brother back. The four can then, each, give Allihanna something that can help her keeping her demon self in check.
I'm just asking.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 10 . 1/28
Good chapter. It's interesting to see past Sebastian's facade of perfection every once in a while.
G h o s t V o n G h o u l chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
I have to say, after reading Demon of Paris, and now onto this story, it's probably one of my favourite stories on FanFiction. It's so well written and you really convey the characters personalities well, while still making them adapt to your OC and storyline. Not everyone can do that without making them OOC. Well done and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
MA content is not allowed. If you have sex in your story, I advise removing it, or toning it down.
Musical cake chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
That was wonderful. I'm sorry I called you a troll. Please don't set Sebastian on me! This was a great chapter!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Good chapter. I liked the bit of twin fluff near the end.
Musical cake chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
You troll... You absolute troll. Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one with that beautiful cliffhanger.
Your.Worst.Nightmare.1090 chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
ah! cliff hanger!
as usual, an amazing chapter
I hope you can update this tory soon! :)
HiNaTa-A.k.A-SkYlA-A.k.A-JaDe chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
NOOOOOOO, I want to keep reading! Its soooo awesome! Please update soon
Molly Grace 16 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Good chapter. Nice cliffhanger.