Reviews for On the Corner of X and Y
Teal chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Very nice. Very well done. Good emotion and good flow. Very good details. I think i like the small and human details the most. Nice balance of what was the same, and what was different. You seem to have taken a good amount of thought and time with this. Very, very well done. You should try to do something professionally. You would do good.
Commando64 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I like this story. I really really really like this story. Thanks for writing such a great read! :D
Crystallized Tears chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
If mine's getting a criminally low number of reviews, how about yours? :)
I really like this. It's something I can imagine could easily happen, considering how strange the universe is anyway. And their interaction is so sweet and so true to a brother and sister who haven't seen each other in years, never mind their whole life! (I can relate. Five years without seeing my brother, it was a lot like this. Only, minus Jane and Aiden, of course!)
I kind of want to know what would happen from here, but I can live without. I like open endings to one-shots :)
Great job!
Tears x
Chameishida chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
i really like the idea of this one...the ending confused me a bit though..does ayden try to purpose tuesday or something? Other than that good job! i enjoy reading this one. :)
The Helghast Marine chapter 1 . 11/9/2013