Reviews for Indisposed
shellybeee chapter 38 . 9/30/2014
I can't believe this story is finished! I love all of it! Thank you!
miss-tarletone chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
I loved this! I'm sad it's the end. But it was great, and it summed everything up nicely, and hetty is still, wonderfully, all knowing. Great job!
PI-Valkyrie-exLorien chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
NO! IT CANNOT BE OVER. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT THIS FIC IS OVER.

*ahem*... *clears throat with slight embarrassment*... *tries to appear a bit more dignified*... I truly enjoyed reading this fic the whole way through, and I hope you keep writing for NCIS LA, because I love your fanfics :) And I'm very sad that this fic has ended. Good luck on all future stories!
ncisnewbie chapter 37 . 9/29/2014
Well, that's intriguing! Eric's gotten much more open.
Hoosier65 chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
nice chapter. Great job.
BlackBear53 chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Later? Later? Later? I loved this chapter. it is going exactly where the show is going. Slowly. Taking time is good?
whatsintheboxx chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
lovely jubbly :) this reminds me of a poem we studied once in english (the whole onion thing)
LoveMyShows chapter 37 . 9/27/2014
Yay! Less-than-subtle Neric innuendos! One of my fave past-times.
LoveMyShows chapter 36 . 9/24/2014
Awesome Densi schmoop! I think it's great that they are both so excited and not stressed about the new part of their relationship. What's going on on the Neric front, though? Haven't seen that ship in a while here.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/21/2014
You have no idea how excited I get every time this pops up in my emails inbox... I love it and as always this chapter was AMAZING (especially the nell-o-saurus) please please please keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/21/2014
Continue! :P
Guest chapter 35 . 9/7/2014
You have no idea how flipping excited I get every time an email comes through saying this has been updated... Thanks for updating! This is the only Densi fic I read- everything else just seems so fake! Yours is epic ;) Also, I LOVE how you write Neric...
Hoosier65 chapter 35 . 9/8/2014
great chapter and the humor is right on
BlackBear53 chapter 35 . 9/6/2014
This story line is awesome.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/31/2014
Cute & sexy but I wanted to read more! Always happy to see an update.
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »