Reviews for Time To Move On
Ah! Get out of the way Gibbs! Don't just leave us hanging, update more soon!
combatcrazy chapter 13 . 2/3
Man, you would think Burly would have gotten the message by now. But who is in the car and why are they after Gibbs? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Alisa123 chapter 13 . 2/2
WOW...this isn't sounding good...need more.
DS2010 chapter 13 . 2/1
Happy the team was broken up, glad Stan had to hit the road and Ziva to.
Wondering who is trying to run Gibbs over. YIKES! Duck Gibbs duck!
angelscatie chapter 13 . 2/1
Great chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon please.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Awww poor Tony! and what the hell is going on with the team ? Please write more lol
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
I know you've been working on this story for awhile but I only read it today. Loved the plot and I can't wait to read what that Pauline b*tch and assh*le Stan are going to cause with their misgivings!
combatcrazy chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
OMG! Is Stan really that stupid or is he just desperate. WOW, what a twist. Excellent job.
Alisa123 chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, that last bit does NOT sound good...hmm.
angelscatie chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what comes next
Megth chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Oh my, should have known that Stan was being played!
DS2010 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Who so Franks fesses up to Gibbs and Tony. Jenny dead and Stan getting in cohoots with Svetlana.
ParkerReid15 chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
why is it that tony always has crazy stalkers. and this one hasn't even dated him. crazy. love tibbs and can't wait to read more. please update soon.
Rjones308 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
You so have to write more! I love how you brought them together. Taking their relationship slowly will make it hotter when they get "there". I hope Leon comes in now and leaves Tony alone and sends Burley back afloat. Then to deal with Tony's stalker-I can't wait for more! Please update soon, I am waiting with baited breath.
combatcrazy chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Oh man, so what is Jenny's death going to do to Tony and his position? Vance isn't a big fan of Tony's so will he keep him on or let him go? Can't wait to see what happens.