Reviews for Time To Move On
serena23 chapter 16 . 9/12
Please update again soon
Please continue this story!
Lee1234 chapter 16 . 7/22
Please update when you can need to know what happens next
Whovian1234 chapter 16 . 7/9
So I re-read this story for the who-knows-how-many time and I absolutely love it. Just wondering if there's going to be an update any time soon.
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 6/4
oh please, you must update~~
Alisa123 chapter 16 . 3/3
LOVED IT...KEEP IT COMING.
tenajens chapter 16 . 1/29
More please whenever you can. Can't wait to see what you do with Ellie.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 1/9
Yay! You brought Ellie in! Awesome work.
leahk80 chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
nicely done!
lmill123 chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
I enjoyed this chapter. It's clear that Ziva believes she will be back on Gibbs team once she has a chance to remind Gibbs that he owes her. I'm looking forward to Gibbs slapping her down.

Burley is in for a shock when he returns to Gibbs team only temporarily and not coming back as his SFA either.
Looking forward when it comes out that Burley is also a mole
chemmom4 chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Another great chapter. Really enjoying this story and hope the next chapter is already in the works.
angelscatie chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Great chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon please.
combatcrazy chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Tony is right. Gibbs is the best and to be chosen by him is a huge deal. That is why McGee and Ziva insist they work with him. Do they have a wake up call coming.
Jewelbaby chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
Awesome chapter. This story I have to go back read all when a new chapter comes just cause.
DS2010 chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
Was not at all surprised to see McGee so full of himself. Can't wait to see him fall on his face, as for Ziva the same. They both expect Gibbs to step in and give them back their old jobs but, they don't seem to get it is not happening.
Tony did point out a lot of good points to Gibbs about their relationship which was more based on respected then Gibbs favoring one over the other