Reviews for Time To Move On
Erimenthe chapter 17 . 5/13
Wow. At least Burley finally is going to take a look at what he's been doing. Maybe, just maybe, there is hope for him as a human being at least. I can't say the same for Ziva or Tim at the moment unless something very drastic (or personal) happens to them as well. I do love the fact that neither Gibbs nor Tony had to go through something horrible to get through the other side of this last fiasco. Excellent story.
tenajens chapter 17 . 1/28
Love this story. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
leahk80 chapter 17 . 1/28
nicely done!
Vonnie chapter 17 . 1/28
Loved the update. Hate to see this story end. It's good that Stan finally came around and for once thought of someone other than himself. McGee and Ziva I still don't believe they got, but somewhat getting through that things will never be the same. Glad everything with Tony and Gibbs ended on a good note and with each other. Thanks for sharing.
DS2010 chapter 17 . 1/27
Even in the end I don't think Ziva or Tim really get it. They sort of do that Gibbs wants nothing to do with them but that's it, they both seemed to lost in their inflated egos.
Glad Gibbs is rebuilding his team and Tony and him are together and happy
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 17 . 1/27
Thank you very much for a great story as usual!
lmill123 chapter 17 . 1/27
I really loved this story and finally Burley pulled his head out of his rear end. The death of Pauline started the process for Burely, but it was the fact Lee gave her life to save his was what had really turned him around. Stan may have finally accepted Gibbs words, but it seems that Michelle giving her life to save his was the major turning point in his life.

I loved Stan's final words to McGee before he left and you could even feel that Stan believed that McGee wouldn't listen and learn before it's too late.

McGee seemed to only take some of Gibbs words to heart and only because of the threat Gibbs and made and McGee knew that Gibbs would keep his word with his threat. But you still felt that McGee was still blaming Tony for everything and that he was still arrogant and believed everyone else was in the wrong.
I doubt that Ziva would give up so easily and just like McGee felt it was all Tony's fault. Tim and Ziva were never team players. Tony showed everyone and even Vance what it meant to really be a team member and team player. He put the team before his own desires by leaving as he had. He refused to risk any of their lives because his lungs might give out on him when he was needed the most.
The stunt McGee tried to pull with Ned, really seemed to be something he was capable of doing, just like Ziva would have been.
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 1/27
Awesome. Great ending. Well done.
Tlyna52 chapter 16 . 1/8
Was just checking back and I see it has been over a year since the last update. Please come back to this story. It is one of my favorites and I hope you will finish it.
Shadowlee1234 chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
Please update when you can need to know what happens next
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Please continue this.
SharonE68 chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Started reading and couldn't stop please continue. I like your spin on the characters especially Jimmy and the true McGee and Ziva, tripping on their so called importance. And let's not forget about Stan. talk about living in a fantasy world of your own. Don't know why you stopped, just hoping you can finish this...thanks for sharing.
kwittbugginme chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Is this story ever going to be finished? It's a great one and I would love to see more of it.
Thank you for sharing.
Vonnie chapter 16 . 10/2/2016
Loving this story. Can't wait for these idiots to grow a brain and get a clue. That includes the blonde that's after Tony. Anxious to see what happens next. Bring on the next chapter.
serena23 chapter 16 . 9/12/2016