Reviews for Time To Move On
WolfGirl75 chapter 15 . 9/17
wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
angeleyes46 chapter 15 . 8/15
i love this story. i hope you are doing well.
Kitty Black Cat chapter 15 . 7/30
Ohhhh! I like this fic! I love that Jenny was all for Tibbs happening. Burley is seriously creepy! And I really want to know what happened afloat that caused his demotion and that is, in his opinion, not his fault. I can't wait to see him speak to Vance about both that and Tony. He is so completely delusional ...anyway, I really cant wait to see what happens next!
MusicWithinMe chapter 15 . 7/19
Finally someone tells McGee off!
PLZ update fast!
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 7/1
*Grins* This will be fun. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
lizzievee chapter 15 . 6/29
Great story; one that I hope you will update very soon!
tenajens chapter 15 . 6/27
Live the updates. Both Mcgee and Burley need a wake up call. More please
NCIS fan chapter 15 . 6/26
Zing! Time to wake up and smell the coffee, McGee!

I'm not sure why Vance would put Burley back with Gibbs, given that a) he's blatantly lied to Vance's face, b) he's still acting inappropriately towards Gibbs, and c) he's been off as Agent Afloat for awhile and isn't up to speed on things anyway. Seems like a TAD SFA would be a better choice. (Of course, that would interfere with the plot!)

Hope Gibbs doesn't pick Pauline as one of his recruits. Looks like she and Burley are about to form a marraige born in Hell! Look out, guys!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
combatcrazy chapter 15 . 6/26
Oh man, is that going to piss off McGee! Good, he needs a reality check. I am glad he pointed out Abby's flaws, if you will. Maybe she will get her own reality check. I have a feeling Burley and the blonde is going to work together to break Gibbs and Tony up. I hope Gibbs figures it out before it get's too far. Looking forward to more.
blondie1765 chapter 15 . 6/26
Can't wait for McGee's reaction to that!
Albionia chapter 15 . 6/26
Lol, attitude checks and time Burley and Pauline etc. get their comeuppance.
angelscatie chapter 15 . 6/26
Great chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon please. I can't wait to see what comes next
fart fart chapter 15 . 6/25
Great update. I hope that Gibbs and Tony do something about Burley and Pauline soon.
Baby Dragon chapter 15 . 6/25
Great story, can't wait for more
DS2010 chapter 15 . 6/25
Lots of changes going on and lots of jealously from various folks.