Reviews for Father of Pokemon
draco7347 chapter 22 . 3/17
really love this story cant wait for awesome new chapters
Oh god update that amazing story want to read what will happened next.
Update this amazing story already. Want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/2/2016
Update already
shedges19 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
are you going to have any more of Naruto children come or all of them?
pikachucat chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
awesome story
Stratos263 chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
Yeah the Vatican is fucked hope they suffered
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
God damn already want the next chapter this was great.
StrongGuy159 chapter 22 . 10/1/2016
Cool chapter continue please.
ps2boy.zachary chapter 22 . 10/1/2016
its ok. cant wait to see what happens next in twilightflight
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 21 . 9/4/2016
Okay, wait. You've lost me. What is this about Allen and Neah - mostly Human or whatever species they actually are, but definitely not Pokemon like Naruto's part of the family - syncing with Pokemon and/or having Pokemon abilities? I feel like I've somehow missed a rather vital piece of background information somewhere and I'm not even sure where since you've introduced the two of them to look for it.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
You know, at first glance you might find it difficult to see any form of adorable little Mew or any of her other equally adorable children or creations being associated with words such as "violence", "cruel smile", "slaughter" and "destruction", but when you really think about it, the whole damn highly varied species is basically custom built for war and killing shit. I honestly believe the only reason we don't see an at least 80% death rate of those naive kids leaving home at 10 years old to capture and train the little monsters is because it's a G-rated show -_- Seriously, Ash should have died like 10x over before he even reached Cerulean City. Hell, he should have died from electrocution before he ever left Pallet Town!
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
Sylveon? Naruto posing as a Fairy-type? Really...? Somehow, I just can't see it.

I had a thought reading this chapter, in regards to Iris. Or more specifically, Iris' Pokemon. It's been proven even in canon that Pokemon are more or less sentient on the same level as Humans. So what happened to them? Did she just leave them behind when they left for her Father's world?

Also, given the presence of Iris, whom I assume from her description is the same Iris from the show, did all this happen before or after Ash's adventures? Because I just can't see Naruto standing by and doing nothing while his children were hunted down, captured and even tortured in the cases of a few of them. Or are you essentially ignoring canon as a whole and just using the world itself as background?
NatsuGooner chapter 21 . 8/30/2016
This story makes zero sense to me now. Think I'll have to drop this fic here. Good luck with future chapters
Stratos263 chapter 21 . 8/29/2016
Well shit kaguya is here that is either good or bad