Reviews for The Deadline
Audrey Hatton chapter 39 . 3/28
what to say ...
wonderful story.
I still cried a lot but it's so beautiful. I really like the fact that the basic framework is the Rose and Scorpius couple, and that the Draco/Hermione couple is formed thanks to their children, even if it was not wanted.
I like the secondary characters. They all have a story, an interest.
Nice romance and super happy ending.
Kateykat71 chapter 39 . 3/9
Love it!
Stahlop chapter 39 . 2/25
Absolutely adored this fic. I loved how Hermione and Draco’s relationship developed and how everyone kept finding out about them. I’m glad the wedding didn’t break them apart or Hermione’s wanderlust. And the marriage proposal was hilarious. I’m glad everyone got a happy ending in the end. Wonderful fic.
Leedemort chapter 1 . 2/18
this entire story was just incredible! Its days later since i finished and i still can't stop thinking about it!
I was so obsessed i didn't sleep!
Hollyhock2.0 chapter 1 . 2/18
I adore this whole story! Thank you!
Margaret chapter 3 . 2/16
This chapter was quite interesting :))))
Margaret chapter 2 . 2/16
Everytime Draco winks I get the urge to strangle him...
Margaret chapter 1 . 2/16
This one seems so good!
Draco is strange tho lol
Skittles chapter 39 . 1/28
Would be brilliant if Ron spunked up Hermione & Draco later licked out her unwashed pussy! *Taste the Ron-Blow* lol lol lol
Tea401 chapter 39 . 1/25
Just Wow! Just finished, it's 1:15 am. Honestly I completely forgot I was reading fan fic or that it was on a site with other stories. Your writing is beautiful and hilarious and I sometimes found myself thinking how in the world you came up with the lines.

I LOVED the secondary characters specifically Blaise and Theo. Seriously made me laugh very inappropriately. This is going down as my favorite story for dramione ever.

Thank you for this wonderful gift!
khayla.mancaorondobio chapter 1 . 1/16
Read this 8 years after you started this, but this story was soooo wonderful. Romance, Drama, Suspense in one go! Loved it from the start until the ending. One of the best Dramione fics that I’ve read. Brb while I binge read all your dramione fics
Star23 chapter 39 . 1/12
Omoooo! This was just so goooooood! I know I'm 6 years late reading and reviewing this but this was so well written and well thought out! Thank you so much for the joy and excitement that you've brought me while I read your story. This is truly a beautiful story. Kudos to you!
alixlouise chapter 39 . 1/11
This was one of the best Draco/Hermione I ever read.
What I especially liked in your story was the humanity of the characters. All of them. They were really mature, age-fitting in their behaviour, each one of their action feels just right and real.
Thank you very much for writting it, I spent a lovely moment reading.
cjm6832 chapter 6 . 12/22/2021
Don’t ever apologize for long chapters. I prefer them, so they’re like a gift! I don’t even think you’ll see this comment, but I felt it needed to be said.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/15/2021