Reviews for The Deadline
LashesToAshes chapter 31 . 8/10/2019
Aaah man, that was a sad one, I feel so bad for Rose. I've read your notes about people complaining about Rose and I don't get it... she's still young, learning how to navigate adulthood and deal with a wedding and her parents divorce. She's bound to be stressed out and acting a little chaotic.
I'm proud of her for standing up for herself so well, even though she was upset she was still able to make her argument and show the people closest to her why she's unhappy.
I hope things get better from here for all of them
LashesToAshes chapter 30 . 8/10/2019
Oh Rose! Poor Rose!
As soon as I read her coming out of the elevator I knew she was going to catch them, everything is too close and going too easy.
I wonder what she is doing to do with this information.
LashesToAshes chapter 29 . 8/10/2019
What a funny guy, trying to blackmail someone into letting you pay them back.
It's nice to see Rose and Scorpius out enjoying themselves.
LashesToAshes chapter 28 . 8/10/2019
I adored that comparison to life now and how life was at Hogwarts! CleverI'm happy Hermione has finally told Hugo, Rose will be pissed but I do think it's the right decision.
LashesToAshes chapter 27 . 8/10/2019
Another drama fuelled chapter! That was so enjoyable!
Loads happened and now all we need is Hermione to tell Rose and they can stop hiding.
I really liked how the "I love you" happened, even though it wasn't overly romantic as Draco had planned it was still just about them and they got their moment to bask in the joy of having said it.
LashesToAshes chapter 26 . 8/10/2019
Jeeeez,
Why couldn't Hermione just stay in Switzerland and meet Draco declare his undying love for her?! What she did for those strangers was so cute but when you look at what it's cost her makes me sad.
At least Ron has now agreed to the divorce, I know it will take Hermione time to adjust but I hope Draco can be there for her and the kids don't find out. Or they sit down and tell the kids.
LashesToAshes chapter 25 . 8/10/2019
I love the drama of the baby's arrival! I did think Teddy would think there was something going on between Draco and Victorie, I like that he now also knows about Draco and Hermione.
I'm looking forward to seeing their trip away and how Hermione reacts to Draco's words.
LashesToAshes chapter 24 . 8/10/2019
Awww! I melted a little at Scorpius and Rose moving the wedding forward and then having Edie offer to make the dress for her, so beautiful!
I see why Draco and Hermione will wait to tell the kids, but I am afraid they will still get outed somehow!
LashesToAshes chapter 23 . 8/10/2019
Yeeeeeees! They reunited!
I like how they both went on dates for the same reasons and then went through the same process once they got back to their respective homes.
LashesToAshes chapter 22 . 8/10/2019
I'm actually crying, I wondered if Narcissa was sick but months to live! Shit.
All I can think is how Narcissa wants to see Draco happy, and he'll only be happy with Hermione but she won't be with him yet. I wonder if this will change everything.
LashesToAshes chapter 21 . 8/10/2019
I love the reactions in this everything is so raw with the perfect amount of drama.
The Slytherin's have a lot of loyalty to each other and their families which is nice to see and you handled a difficult subject well.
LashesToAshes chapter 20 . 8/9/2019
God this is so heart wrenching!
I loved how Hermione got nominated to be Minister, I've never given it much thought and this fits really nicely and it's so perfectly timed with everything else
LashesToAshes chapter 19 . 8/9/2019
Duuuuuuudeeee!
I'm like almost crying, I know you had to break their hearts but seriously, whyyyyy?
I'm so chuffed Cormac was the bigger person in the end but whyyyyy hahaha
I know we've got chapters left, which I can't wait to read, I know he's going to win her back after a whole lot of angst.
LashesToAshes chapter 18 . 8/9/2019
Well damn!
They were bound to get caught at some point by someone who didn't understand but I didn't think it would be Cormac right until they last moment. My heart was pounding as he crept up on them, not knowing how it was going to pan out was intense.
And now we are left on a cliff hanger...I don't think Draco is going to be able to buy himself out of this one.
LashesToAshes chapter 17 . 8/9/2019
Oh Scorpius! Poor bean, I hope Hermione can integrate him into their crazy family and he'll get to be happy with Rose.
I loved Draco's fierce reaction to Harry's accusations, it shows just how much he loves Hermione, I hope they all get to reconcile. It'll be awkward as hell but worth it.
3,676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »