Reviews for The Deadline
Jeparlepasfrancais chapter 9 . 3/12
I'm very disappointed in this chapter. Why did Hermione tell Issy, "You sure get around?" Why would Hermione, such a strong, self-confident woman need to feel the need to slut shame a 17-year-old girl? Author, your writing is great, but this really felt beneath you.
Queen Tyra chapter 39 . 3/11
OH MY GOODNESS!
THIS IS BRILLIANT!
LOVE IT!
JellyBeanxy chapter 39 . 3/3
Aaaand my heart is fine again. Omg I’m in tears here! This was perfect! Thank you so much for writting this!
JellyBeanxy chapter 38 . 3/3
I know you a/n say not to kill you at this point, but still my heart is broken
JellyBeanxy chapter 37 . 3/2
Oh my god... I can’t get over this perfect character building and develompment. I thought I hated Ron at first, but rn I love him. And OMG! I mean, are you for real? Pansy was the secret wifey number one? And being there all cool and also quite crazy, but in a funny and good way. I’m enjoying this too much. My heart kinda aches for Astoria, tho. I can totally relate to her and I totally understand why she’s so bitter. I couldn’t stop laughing out loud from the counselling moment between Pansy, Blaise and Alex until the very ending of that camp battle down the hall. Thank you so much for brigthening up my dog’s sh*t of a day.
TeeChamblissful chapter 39 . 3/1
Lost track of how many times I've read this. Never disappointed. I believe that this was what shifted my otp from Scorose to Dramione years ago. Thank you for your story!
This is honestly one of my favourite fanfics ever. Ive read it start to finish atleast 5 times and it still gives me the same feeling as the first time every time i read it! Thank you!
This was perfection
Maarinaaaaa chapter 39 . 2/13
A great great great fanfic
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 39 . 2/8
that was epic!
Meltingcole chapter 38 . 2/7
This was incredible. I enjoyed it so much.
h i g h r e e v e n n chapter 39 . 2/6
this story is really amazing
Me chapter 39 . 2/5
Thanks for sharing this story!
ehipos chapter 39 . 1/28