Reviews for The Deadline
MistressQwertery chapter 14 . 6/23/2023
MistressQwertster
Also where did Scorpius get that banality of a personality from? Like a wet fish that got wetter...
MistressQwertery chapter 13 . 6/23/2023
MistressQwertster

This plot is a joke and tries to paint in a bad light and as clueless.

The reasons for Ron hate are also laughable and childishness personified.
rokudaddy15 chapter 37 . 5/28/2023
oh gods this is like a telenovela! it's got everthing! so much drama! i'm loving it ahhhhhhh!
rokudaddy15 chapter 4 . 5/24/2023
I was cackling like crazy, I love it! Smut for my midnight snack, perfect!
Dana chapter 39 . 5/23/2023
Wow this was beautiful I am in love! Thanks for writing ️
Guest chapter 37 . 5/19/2023
OMG I don't think that it's weird that Hermione and Draco or the whole swapping thing is weird. Like really who gives a fu k. They aren't family there is no blood between the pairing. I mean Harry and Ginny are freaking cousins and yet it's ok for them to be married. Also I could be wrong but isn't Tebby and his wife are related somehow. The pure bloods are all link, but Hermione and Draco are the weird pairing. SMH.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/19/2023
Ok I had to stop reading to post a comment. You said that they think she still married(the press)? Yet throughout the story she has been photographed with numerous men kissing one dude that wasn't Draco (she wouldn't even let Draco kiss her for a month, but other guys would), but going back to her being married. Ron has been seeing somebody, and been photographed with somebody but yet it's not an issue. Was it because of she's a woman. Why can't she do it but a man can like really. Your writing is really good but you need to be consistent. If Hermione didn't want to kiss Draco cuz she felt like she was cheating on Ron then why did she let Theo kiss her and that other guy? When she let Theo kiss her she was technically with Draco, and they had their nobody else rule but the other guy she was single. Again she was photographed with numerous men so why is it a bigger deal now.
I don't see Draco and Hermione being together as a big deal. If their children are getting married who gives a fu k they're two consenting adults they're not related, their children aren't related. So I just don't get it.
Heather Reilly-Edwards chapter 36 . 5/1/2023
I’m loving this story but can tell it wasn’t written by someone familiar with an English Christmas dinner! Where’s the roast potatoes, the pigs in blankets, the stuffing?!
TheWildChild.og chapter 1 . 3/11/2023
It is something when reviews are a better read than the fic!
Those song lyrics! OMFG I almost died laughing !
Cmlackey12 chapter 39 . 2/28/2023
Enjoyed the story!
Lucitachan chapter 39 . 2/17/2023
I love it! Wonderful story
Rizzy102 chapter 1 . 1/14/2023
I love this fic so damn much, I re read every couple of months!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/20/2022
Thank you.
Carodianis chapter 39 . 12/6/2022
Is the first Dramione that I ever read, and i love it. #Rereading
StarryWonderer chapter 39 . 11/14/2022
Really enjoyed this read! The ensemble cast and everyone else having a personality added a lot of fun.
3,782 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »