Reviews for The Deadline
kyutiepie chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Interesting story! I like it so and I'm excited to read more!
Love the moment between Draco and hermione! Draco checking out hermione's arse is hilarious!
Can't wait to read what happens next!
Please update soon?
EStrunk chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
So happy to see you've started a new story. So far, strangely, my favorite character is Hugo. I liked watching him try to be the intermediary. Hermione's annoyance with everything Ron did was sad, as was his hostile attitude. The bit about the Dad's stepping over people to get pictures, while Malfoy had a house elf take them, was classic. Draco's comments re her black dress were fantastic too.
ElizaLane chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
So excited to see you are writing a new fic. I love it so far!
ChevalierDeDame chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Can't wait to see where this goes! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
What a great first chapter :)
shaymars chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Great start so far...can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was a great start. I was surprised Astoria had no class with all that pureblood proper lady background. Draco was great with his compliments about her arse and Ron an idiot for flirting with other girls in front of her.
FantomWriter chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love this first chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Ahhh! So glad you're back already! I was just lamenting over the fact that all other fanfics pale in comparison to yours. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lilabeth36 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I'm glad that line doesn't exist. It was a terrible line. I hated that line.

Looks promising. I can't wait for more. :)
Candid Serenity chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
A new story, yes! I'm lovin' the light atmosphere for a change.. I can totally imagine Hermione in my head, too! I wonder, would you be pairing Astoria with Ron? I guess, we'll see :)
littledistractions chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I honestly gave a little scream when i say you had a new story. I've loved your stories since summer of the dragon. Absolutely loved fighting for the malfoys, and cruel and beautiful world. Love this story already and cant wait to see where it goes!
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Loved it, can't wait for more. It's very well written
kvance chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love the interaction between Malfoy and Granger...
3,674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 235 242 243 244 245