Reviews for The Deadline
zar33n chapter 30 . 10/31/2020
oh shitty shit shit
zar33n chapter 29 . 10/31/2020
ahhh being in love is the best feeling...

and forced smut does not seem forced lol
zar33n chapter 26 . 10/31/2020
in response to your an, I think I'd be so much brattier than rose if it was my parents. think shes been pretty mild considering everything...

I'm at the part where Ron comes over Hermione's place and I'm pacing back and forth bec I cannot handle the angst! THE TIMING IS KILLING ME

damn, divorce sucks. it's like, who are you after that.
zar33n chapter 24 . 10/30/2020
I love you for the extra treat lol
zar33n chapter 23 . 10/30/2020
I'm kind of feeling disappointed with hermione here. shes easily swayed. maybe she shud just be a player and that will make her happy. enough men seem to fall all over themselves over her
zar33n chapter 17 . 10/29/2020
oh scorpius, you sweet boy.
Lenaa.98 chapter 39 . 10/22/2020
I honestly loved this story so much! I could nonstop reading it, read all the way throug the night
Jewels chapter 39 . 10/17/2020
This is the BEST story I’ve EVER read! Absolutely brilliant!
knotsoveryou chapter 39 . 10/14/2020
I loved this so much! fantastic story! it had more than one conflict that kept me reading right until the very end! I got a little confused about all of the different characters/relationships... if I ever reread it I'll probably draw out a graphic to keep everything straight lol
hand over chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
That December, near Moscow

Hermione handed over Malfoy's unconscious body to the Russian wizards in exchange for cat carrier with Crookshanks in it.
Hiding her true mission from Draco had been too easy & pretend flirting had made him drop his guard even more.
So her beloved half Kneasel was returned & some important Siberian wizard lord got his blonde English pureblood fucktoy to ruin as his leisure.

BEST. EXCHANGE. EVER!

She could also pick up some Christmas presents cheaply on way back. Ministry wouldn't bat an eyelid at loss of Malfoy - he had been flagged as an expendable asset when she had first proposed the operation. Kingsley had signed off on that with zero quibbles.

Draco eventually woke suspended from four chains in a white leather lined room. Naked bar a tiny pink Tutu, he had just time to wonder what the hell going on, before a huge bearded naked man walked in through one of the walls.
An aroused huge bearded naked man ..
Let's just say the blonde Slytherin ferret had a VERY interesting Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day & Easter ..

His butthole could later be used to smuggle whole pineapples ..
Da Truth chapter 39 . 9/29/2020
Authors FAIL to recognise that Smart!Sexy!Bi!Gay!Slick!Draco was originally written AS A JOKE:

LeatherPants!Draco, dates from The Draco Trilogy. A famous scene in Draco Sinister features Draco wearing incredibly tight leather pants. In 2001, Cassandra Claire explained the background of the phenomenon:

"The Draco in leather thong thing was originally a joke! A joke! At the very end of the first series, Draco Dormiens, I apologized in my author's note to everyone who had wanted Hermione and Draco together, and said "Well, he's better single anyway, now he can go forth and fight evil on his own, maybe in some kind of leather outfit." I meant nothing particular by it, especially since I wasn't planning a sequel series at the time. Well...the email poured in, and I do mean poured in, I was astonished. People sent me pictures of Draco in leather that they had drawn (I've got a collection now) and almost all the reviews for that story and the next one asked for Draco wearing leather. I don't usually cave so easily, but I have to admit it started to strike me as a funny idea. I'm not nearly as good a planner-aheader as Lori is, I tend to write much more off the cuff, so I must say I've taken about as much time dwelling on how on earth to get Draco into leather pants as I have on any other more significant plot twist."

So she unwittingly spawned thousands of crap!fics there & then & damn aren't we cringing & suffering appalling stories for it ..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
Finally somebody has said the obvious. Well done, 'Guest'.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/24/2020
Rose seemed nothing more than a fucking brat. Scorpius is so understanding trying to be friends with all her cousins and family, while she just hates all the people close to him. And she is such a drama queen. Grow the fuck up girl. Not everything in this world is about you.
TV Tropes dotcom chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
looks like koromoto is firmly in the Ron the Death Eater camp?
Use ur brains chapter 39 . 9/16/2020
At koromoto:
Ron was being an immature prat - common amongst a majority of prepubescent & teen boys.
Malfoy was being a nasty bullying bigoted privileged fucker.
See the difference?
Few Jews & other victims ever forgave the Nazis for their crimes - my father certainly didn't.
Hermione is intelligent enough to see all misery & suffering Malfoy junior is responsible for. Thus she's smart AND judgemental enough never to forgive or forget.
Dramione pair up is a delusional fantasy brought about by immature teens falling for the looks of a pretty boy actor. You see the problem?
Not worth wasting more of my time reviewing lame claptrap.
3,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »