Reviews for The Deadline
Margaret chapter 2 . 2/16/2022
Everytime Draco winks I get the urge to strangle him...
Margaret chapter 1 . 2/16/2022
This one seems so good!
Draco is strange tho lol
Skittles chapter 39 . 1/28/2022
Would be brilliant if Ron spunked up Hermione & Draco later licked out her unwashed pussy! *Taste the Ron-Blow* lol lol lol
Tea401 chapter 39 . 1/25/2022
Just Wow! Just finished, it's 1:15 am. Honestly I completely forgot I was reading fan fic or that it was on a site with other stories. Your writing is beautiful and hilarious and I sometimes found myself thinking how in the world you came up with the lines.

I LOVED the secondary characters specifically Blaise and Theo. Seriously made me laugh very inappropriately. This is going down as my favorite story for dramione ever.

Thank you for this wonderful gift!
kirbypop26 chapter 1 . 1/16/2022
Read this 8 years after you started this, but this story was soooo wonderful. Romance, Drama, Suspense in one go! Loved it from the start until the ending. One of the best Dramione fics that I’ve read. Brb while I binge read all your dramione fics
Star23 chapter 39 . 1/12/2022
Omoooo! This was just so goooooood! I know I'm 6 years late reading and reviewing this but this was so well written and well thought out! Thank you so much for the joy and excitement that you've brought me while I read your story. This is truly a beautiful story. Kudos to you!
alixlouise chapter 39 . 1/11/2022
This was one of the best Draco/Hermione I ever read.
What I especially liked in your story was the humanity of the characters. All of them. They were really mature, age-fitting in their behaviour, each one of their action feels just right and real.
Thank you very much for writting it, I spent a lovely moment reading.
cjm6832 chapter 6 . 12/22/2021
Don’t ever apologize for long chapters. I prefer them, so they’re like a gift! I don’t even think you’ll see this comment, but I felt it needed to be said.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/15/2021
Enjoyed
Sparklightning chapter 39 . 12/12/2021
Wonderful story! Truly enjoyed it
jordyathome chapter 39 . 12/6/2021
I loved this story, so many plot twists with just enough predictability.
Craft Rose chapter 23 . 12/3/2021
This is some awful trash!
You fall heavily into fanon traps of Draco being Snape's godson (he's not), Lucius being a lord (he's not), Daphne being blond (girl 'identified' in DH film is not Daphne according to JKR) and marriage bonds not being permanent (never specified).
Have you actually read any of the books or just basing this on down market fics written by teenage American girls?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 38 . 11/29/2021
I knew it! You wrote granger as bi-polar!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 37 . 11/29/2021
O F F S
Hot48cricket1 chapter 36 . 11/29/2021
What’s up Astoria’s arse?
3,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »