Reviews for All Over Again
Omg just finish the fucking story!
Tiffany Hawkins chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
Please add more chapters to this book would love to see what happens with Bella and sam
Tiffany hawkins chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
Please add more characters to book would love to see what happens with Bella and sam
Peyton Cummings chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
So in unable to see if my stories are being stolen but now I'm a little worried about it since there is one story that is 100% my intellectual property right down to the characters and ideas
misswitlock16 chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
i like it hope you add more
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Yes more! This is interesting!
Holidai chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
The vamp whammy or whatever it was that affected her sure was powerful but it seems like it'll be different than other stories. I am curious about what comes next and her reactions. I like that she's different. I wonder if Sam's wolf will be angry he didn't go to her sooner, save her earlier. All in all? You've really got my attention with this story.
roganjalex chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Absolutely amazing
mia chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Soo you going to finish this?
The.Pumkin.Qween chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Good luck with college though if it truly doesn't work out for you, I heard you can take, I'm guessing a learning course for the certain type of job want instead that might be easier though it might lower your options abit you could talk with your parent(s) or guardian(s) they might know and have more info, seeing I have a five year plan for high school and got a couple more years before I start sweating.
WolfLover1997 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
(snickers)
natashar chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
cant wait for more
reader5sam chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
interesting story cant wait for update