Reviews for Surviving Summer
Lostyourmind chapter 7 . 1/25/2019
Nice and sweet story! Thank you for sharing!
hewhorulesthesea chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
This serise is so good. i lole how the grandmothers swoop in and exhust the children. I think you could do more on the newfound friendship between Molly and Narcissa...
can you please do more about the malfoy- potter family?

i also love how Harry managed to have a "civil" devoirce while Draco couldn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Type your review for this chapter here...
ChoiGiGi chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
Awwww this was mt favorite one so far. I love H\D with the kids The way you write them is Hillaious but also I can just imagine it. I hope you do more of the family fics Like maybe (Hint) *cough* Lily wedding day *Cough* Harry and Draco walk her down *Cough*. Big brothers making sure her Groom is perfect for their lil sister. *Cough* Grandparent Drarry. XD
*Clears throat*

But apart from that I love this story XD
Reviewer chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
This was a cute story! Ten points to you!
CherriLava chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
" , ten more points for Gryffindor." Who else said Gryffindor in the Sorting Hat's voice?
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
I loved this story. I'm not usually interested in the next-gen fics because we know so little of their personalities but I really love how you wrote them all. They seem like how I imagine they should be and it just makes me so happy to read!

I started tearing up (I'm in an emotionally compromised state of mind at the moment for various reasons) when they were all getting on the train because the song Leaving Hogwarts from the first movie started playing in my head and I just got even more emotional. The realization the fandom will never hear Snape say "points to Gryffindor" (last line of the previous chapter) didn't help, for the record. I realized that we're only gonna read it in fanfictions but Alan Rickman never said it so now it'll never happen and now I'm lowkey sobbing into my keyboard.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Gosh, hon, Snape is one of my faves and when you had him say, 'Mr. Potter. Ten points to Gryffindor.' I got the major feels! Awesome writing!
Crazy-Hime chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Aww... This was ADORABLE! Plus it was very funny. I LOVE it. ;3
Charlie0925 chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Loved this! Awesome writing hun! ;o)
Codename Jellybean chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
One word can define this fic, and that word is : amazing. However, I'm not going to stop at one word and describe hiw much I loved this realistic, funny fic and how I totally love James and Scorpius. Keep writing! :)
Jov chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
This story is just lovely ;)
Luvskittles35 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
This is a super cute story. I don't usually read stories like this, but I am glad I read this one.
Zayy chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Your story was amazing thank you ! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
hahahahahaha I love your stories.