Reviews for Surviving Summer
thetearsofbutterflies chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
i love it ;)
IntenslyHonest chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Beautiful chapter! The '10 pts to gryffindor' part was just awesome.
grace2girl16 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I love how harry handles Scorpius when hes all sad! Its so sweet! Cant wait for the next chapter! :)
-Lily
natsuki23 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Aww . . . Yay! Scorpius is finally starting to let Harry in and perhaps Astoria won't appear anymore! Looking forward to the next update!
P. Cythera chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Aww love it :) keep up the great work.
RRW chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Deep chapter...so well done!
miszhatter chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I'm super excited for the last chapter. :)
deletes chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Aw, one more chapter :( It's so gorgeous, I'll miss it. But you're probably doing the right thing.
As for this chapter, it was everything I could have hoped for and more. I was so angry with Astoria and so anxious when Draco and her were fighting and so happy when Harry and Scorpius bonded. And there were wonderfully little sprinkles of humour throughout which kept it peppy. Mwah, mwah, lovely :)
nesyatatiana chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
wait a minute, did i just read it right? this story is going to an end after one more chapter? how could be possible? don't end now pleeeaaaasssseeee
grace2girl16 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
This story is awesome! I love all of the "rules" for different things. Cant wait for the next chapter!
-Lily
natsuki23 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Aw. . . so sweet! I look forward to what is going to happen next!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
hahaha only grandparents have that way with handling their grandchildren in a way that youd never believe. Love these last two chapters
deletes chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I'm still reeling over these daily updates! So good, so smoothly written. Loved humour, family bonding and finally some alone time for our favourite couple! Loved how you drew in the grandmas!
RRW chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Oh too too funny! Never a dull moment.
RRW chapter 3 . 11/12/2013