Reviews for Surviving Summer
RRW chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
It seems to me that Harry is about to go on a celibacy holiday, eh?
RRW chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh this is fantastic...looking forward to the next chapter!
AchillesTheGeek chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Lovely. A well-drawn set of characters. Took a bit of thought to remember about Snape, though.

Please don't worry too much about "late posting"; keep writing good stuff and people will wait for it.
deletes chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Wow, do you update this every day?! It's awesome! Some gorgeous family bonding going on here. Love how Albus was trying to run Scorpius through the intricate rules of sibling interaction. Hehehe, can't wait to see what Al's prank plan is! btw Alex, saw your poll question about sex of fanfic authors and was wondering - are you a boy or girl? Not to creep you out or anything, but Alex is kinda a unisex name and I WAS going to say "you go girl" for updating so quickly, but then I realised that might not go down so well if you're a guy. Either way, you're a great writer :)
Sw33tCh3rryP13 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Yaaaay! So good! And I'm pretty sure I know the prank that's coming next...poor Lily and James! LOL!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Haha oh i so cant wait! for the next chapter! The idea that Lily is going to get back at James is awesome
deletes chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Wow, if I liked this story before, I love it now. I literally BURST out laughing when James talked about the hair part in the journal. And Harry asking him what he knew about Lorcan was freaking brilliant. Seriously, tears were forming. And props to you for the lightning fast updates too!
Black.aj.Rose chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Well this chapter was just amazing! I love how Harry trained his sons, "Demons come down here!"and they both respond! Not only in that but with James spying on Lily and Harry secretly encouraging him. As for Sev stirring up more trouble for the Potter-Malfoy household, well I just can't wait to see how he encourages Lily with revenge. ;)
Black.aj.Rose chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Poor Harry! Not only is his home now taken over by loud children but his quality time with Draco is interrupted! I'm curious to see how Scorpious will fare with Astoria and how he will react after more time with Harry. I hope you update soon! :)
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
hahaha oh im sooo enjoying this! Cant wait for the next chapters
deletes chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
So funny! And beautiful. I love that Draco is such a great father, such a contrast to Lucius. I can tots see this happening after epilogue.
rebelghost85 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I'm so glad you've posted another chapter. This story has so much promise.
Lunaeaston chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I looooove it! Update right now! I've to you this before and I'll say it again, you're a brilliant and entertaining writer and I'm dying to read more. You are my favorite author on here. I'm sucked in after 2 chapters.
Olive-Gravity chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Hah. Braking through sound barriers. :3 very funny! I'm loving it so far
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
haha i love it already and we havent even gotten to the kids getting off the train :)
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »