Reviews for Let Them Eat Cake
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I'm Serena. Except less jealous. And probably planning Calem and Sycamore's wedding lol
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
lol, that was pretty sensual, and boy am I jealous! w

I'm usually a lacewood shipper, but I'm kind of on deck for Calem x Sycamore now!
Senri-Taichou chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
That was so cute xD
ColorMeChromatic chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh my gosh! This was so adorable. If you were aiming to make your readers squeal then you we're successful. :)
angeleyes2500 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Love it!
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I now ship Serena/Shauna. Moooore *rolls around* What's this pairing called anyway? w
ACloudyForecast chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This was both cute and hot at the same time. I could easily imagine Sycamore eating that cake. I can also imagine Serena nearly choking on her coffee. Good work!
Dream of Californication chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Good question... Why isn't there a Sycamore option?
Ah, the lovely wonders of this website.
Anyway, sarcasm aside, this story was adorable! I am starting to enjoy the prospect of the AugustinexCalem pairing...
LenPwnsLyn chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This oneshot is so adorable. ω Though I have to say when Sycamore ate that piece of cake, my mind made a very awesome/sexy image of him. \(/)\ Overall, what I wanted to tell you is that you did a wonderful job with this oneshot. And I hope to see more of this pairing from you. ω
Jett Maddox chapter 1 . 11/9/2013

I think you may have tethered and hauled me into a rather delicious pairing here with one shot. Serena's right is rather sweet.
Noukat chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
omg this the best fanfic make more chapters this is good dammit im crying of joy please dont abadon this is awsome
Hanazuki97 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
THIS. I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS...THIS...*faints* (Caplocks are justified)

With that overdramatic opening aside, this fic was so freaking CUTE! I laughed at the image of Serena and Shauna spying Calem and Sycamore's 'date'. The waitress in not the only one giggling! But that cake sharing part...Holy Arceus...The mental image is just too much for my mind to process. This certainly makes the nickname Sexymore burn into my brain with the INTENSITY OF ONE THOUSAND BLAZING SUNS.

All in all, this was a really enjoyable read and I hope I can see more of this pairing from you!