Reviews for A Story From Kurt's Bed
Burntsugrr chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Thank you, I am are of that, but Kurt is relaying how HE felt and what he was picturing in his mind. He doesn't know Eli's name or what he looks like so at that point in time his mind placed Blaine with Sebastian.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
FYI - Blaine didn't cheat with Sebastian. It was with an unknown guy named Eli who he met online.
m.cookieme chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Very nice! Lol the end is perfect
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
yay Elliot! Oh god, I just died at the thought of Kurt and Elliot on a bed together... Kurt/Elliot/Blaine? DEAD!
This was really cute. Love that Eliot is a Klainer! XD
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was well done. Very well done way to clear the air. I have to admit that I'd be asking how someone could think the relationship was over (5x01) from one ignored call (at a work related social function) and another cut short (during work hours, short-handed; even though "gossip" was mentioned, in the entertainment industry, that IS work...and it was work phone center). So no fight, no break up scene and it's over? What? That makes it OK to cheat? I keep hearing, "I thought it was over." If Kurt had said that when Blaine backed away from Kurt in s3 and allowed Chandler to flirt-text with him, all hell would have broken loose. Oh, wait! It did. There's a constant double standard for Kurt and any other guy, but esp Finn and Blaine. All of that being said, this is an excellent story. I wish this WOULD happen, so the air could get cleared for good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Beautiful intense poetic painful dizzying funny thankyou
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh nice
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
aww they talk so happy that not trying to remember that pain of that night.. lol i love the last part..lol where the hell is chan.. lol