Reviews for Into The Darkness
Crimsondrop7 chapter 12 . 1/12
I'm been scouring for a good afterstory of Frozen and yours is one of the few I've found that has been a fantastic read thus far.

Great characterization, character development and story plot. Very realistic that Elsa hasn't quite grasped the "love thy self" concept just yet. The struggle of love among royals and non-royals makes for a great dramatic flair too. I'm so glad that you decided not to ship Hans together with Elsa.

Been a bit since I've read your story, so I have no criticism to offer at this time. But since you've updated, I will definitely be re-reading your story and give you criticism at that time. Can't wait to re-read soon!
HeartAngel1796 chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
I wanted to finish this in 1 night, i finished around 2 am, i didn't want 2 stop without reading the whole thing, it was 2 good!
nirnaeth12 chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
well done!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
:3 I loved this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Can u make another sorry like this
Frenzy5150 chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Whoa, that was fun! I thoroughly enjoyed reading that, thank you for writing it.
Ogg chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Okay, i'm halfway through, and you only mentioned Kristoff then.
I thought he died.
Someone would be shanked.
I have a toothbrush on my desk (I don't even, either) and I was gonna sharpen it.
Seriously though, thank christ.
I liked the afterlife bit, where Kristoff tried to bargain back the silence.
Ogg chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Better fucken be Joris
Joris better fooken save him
Also, why in the subterrarian bear-sodomy didn't Anna use the slingshot before?

Hang on:
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Ogg chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
You've managed to get me pumped up.
Cause fuck yeah, tiny amounts of adrenaline and testosterone.
Ogg chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
I hope Kristoff turns out okay (I mean, I know he will, but still.
Ogg chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Yeah, I can't think of what to say, but Oh shiiiiit!
Ogg chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Crack meaning hit (in this case, punch) and swack being fight.
Just thought I'd clear that up.
Ogg chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Seriously though, that punch, while satisfying, is not teeth-knocking or nose-breaking. I want him to have a swack with Sem, with one crack in the face.
Ogg chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Yep, Sem's a sicko. All of this hinting at rape, and you've kept it tame, which is good, you'll get a wider audience.
I'm hoping she either clocks him in the face or Kristoff and Joris are suddenly beating his nose in.
Ogg chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit!
You've portrayed degenerates well, because it's not Skyrim, where there are three different bandits, but many, many copies of each.