Reviews for When U say nothing at all
ComplexStatus chapter 18 . 7/5
Aww! I can't believe I've waited to read this story for so long. I loved everything about it. Honestly, your version of Lauren Boswell is the best one for me so far. I hated the fact that I was like Arizona who didn't see Lauren's true intention coming. And the almost break up also broke my heart. The proposals were amazing. I loved that Callie wanted to propose first, but instead, it was AZ who pushed her first to do it. And the epilogue was really funny, especially when Arizona said her children has to have AZ cities as names. And PP as a nickname was really funny as well.

Loved the story. I honestly read this companion piece first instead of the actual story. But I'll definitely read it soon. Thank you for writing this and making my day even better!
ttandme69 chapter 18 . 6/2
Loved part 1 and now part 2! I wish there was more and I am favoriting this story in case you add more. Too bad Lauren did not show up and get punched in the face and her nose broke then Callie could have popped it back in place rather harshly - lol. Thanks, Lisa
RunningOnSunshine94 chapter 18 . 1/17
Oh my gosh this was incredible! And the epilogue? I laughed so hard about the baby names lol!
kassia.crislayne chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Your writing definitely improved from the first story to this one! Congrats!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Thank you for your story.
hester0083 chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Is there any chance to have part 3 for this story? Maybe focus on their pregnancy, family times and how they made use of their communication to overcome the difficulties that they are going to face in furure?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
the ending was so sweet,now i want to read more about the baby story...
helenkidd1 chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Thank-You so much for your talented writing. I enjoyed reading your story.
AZsgirl chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Very sweet ending! Any chance for a third installment? Great story!
cardio whore24 chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Thank you for a beautiful story!
Calzonafan123 chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Wow now we will never know what they name the baby. Maybe it will be Sofia?
jcaps chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Lovely story.
AZsgirl chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Happy chapter although I'm surprised Callie didn't just stroke out! LOL
Guest chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
You tricked us! Ha! I had tears of joy when you revealed that Az didn't really run off with Whoren
JeseeD chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
I Did Not See That Coming... OMG
Well, I'm so glad and relieve now (LOL)