Reviews for lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off
chhavi chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Hey love it. plan on continuing?
icelong296 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wonderful story! You are a proper genius indeed! Your words have such powers that could make the audience feel the heaven and hell at the same time!

PS: Just one question, judging by the content of your story, I assume you are watching the Vampire Diaries Season 5, in which K became mortal and forced to temporarily team up with J to fight against Silas, that was when she was lectured by J about why people treat her the way it was, and so on. Soon after, Damon lured her to his house and fed her blood to make Silas a wizard again, she barely survived, but still a mortal and was dying for some reason. So, the question is, how did she become vampire again?! Will this mystery be solved in your story? Will you write another series about it?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was amazing!
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Very very interesting. Loved it so much. And I never did care for Katherine, all that selfishness and deeds and all, despite her pithy wit that never fails to entertain, but it is so enjoyable, so faceted to read something like this, while you play off dynamics of Katherine/Elena, especially concerning Klaus. Gad. You get me every time.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
You write Katherine perfectly and I love how she can slip into acting as Elena. Amazing story :)