Reviews for Sweets and Smirks
Rroxz chapter 16 . 3/12
Who leaves a three year cliffhanger! *Dies on the inside* it's been an interesting read though so thanks for writing what you have
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
LOL! Sasuke's grandfather tho! What a fav! You have to update soon!
surya chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
Well i'm intrigued too...so you see i want to know what is going to happen...and thank you for your hardwork in updating this story till now and i know you can do it better
jihyun15 chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
sasuke's grandfather fucking kills me :') now we know where sasuke gets it from! sasuke and hina are too cute, my heart cannot take it. loving this fanfic, and thank you for being so fabulous to write such a hilarious masterpiece!
wolf-enzeru chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
Ohh can't wait for another chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
Your work got me through some pretty tough times it was just nice to smile and read your stuff so please update I beg you
Tsukibird chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
pleassse update! this cliffhanger is hurting my soullll!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
Pleeeeeaaaassssee come back and begin writing again!
the boulevard chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Where are you? Where is this story going? Please
Lola chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
Gosh.. Please, please, PLEASE update this story :( i've been following this story since the beginning and it sadden me that you didn't update it for one whole year :(
PunkAngelHinataHyuga chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
You are mean for not keep going. Please keep going. I love this story. Its cute
DAngel7 chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
I really like all this crazy sex-y SasuHina action.. and the story always brings some interesting background story (Itachi, Yugito..) I really want to see a jealous Sasuke though.. I mean, Hinata obviously already has feelings for him, but on his part is 'casual sex-buddies' yet he got tiny jealous and forbid her of other guys touching her.. (so he has started having some feelings if he realises it or not) .. I just want a little push when it comes to seeing Sasuke bothered that he may lose Hinata (not the other way around by the feeling I get from the Yugito woman around), so he can come forward (in his own ass-way) that they are in a relationship, not just sex-buddies.

I still look forward to the hot scenes though.. Definitely intrigued.
Update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
Oh, you absolutely have to update soon! This story being continued is a must! Pleeeeeaaaassssee? I love it so much. :)
g2g chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
I really like your writing style () and this is, according to me your best work yet... .
When will u be posting again?
Lukalukageno chapter 8 . 6/13/2015