Reviews for Sweets and Smirks
PunkAngelHinataHyuga chapter 16 . 11/7
You are mean for not keep going. Please keep going. I love this story. Its cute
DAngel7 chapter 16 . 8/8
I really like all this crazy sex-y SasuHina action.. and the story always brings some interesting background story (Itachi, Yugito..) I really want to see a jealous Sasuke though.. I mean, Hinata obviously already has feelings for him, but on his part is 'casual sex-buddies' yet he got tiny jealous and forbid her of other guys touching her.. (so he has started having some feelings if he realises it or not) .. I just want a little push when it comes to seeing Sasuke bothered that he may lose Hinata (not the other way around by the feeling I get from the Yugito woman around), so he can come forward (in his own ass-way) that they are in a relationship, not just sex-buddies.

I still look forward to the hot scenes though.. Definitely intrigued.
Update soon.
Oh, you absolutely have to update soon! This story being continued is a must! Pleeeeeaaaassssee? I love it so much. :)
g2g chapter 16 . 7/8
I really like your writing style () and this is, according to me your best work yet... .
When will u be posting again?
Lukalukageno chapter 8 . 6/13
Arrow Rae chapter 16 . 6/4
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you are still doing this story! I would simply die if you didn't finish it! Its intense and funny and romantic and sweet and I could seriously just go on with the list all day... I really hope you get a new chapter up soon, I am dying to know what happens next! PLEASE!
hanna.uzumakki chapter 16 . 4/30
alyannadira chapter 16 . 4/12
Please update! I love your story so much! *squeals* I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sqidly chapter 16 . 4/10
Love how freaking adorable this story is :)
MzJesA chapter 16 . 3/25
Please update soon. I love it!
yum yum soup chapter 12 . 3/1
O.M, G! This story is like the best fic ever! I love it so much! It's so hilarious! I almost shit my pants the part where they were playing tennis! Pls update soon! SasuHina all the way!
I check everyday to see if you've updated... I'm let down everytime T-T
I want to know whats going on! Update please
I need an update of this please. I feel the end nearing. I can't wait for more!
Boring Wanderer chapter 16 . 1/18
Would you like to typing the next chapter soon?

Anyway I've read your fanfic whole chapter. And I can tell you that this is the best things I've ever found. All the chapter are seriously hilarious and I can't stop chuckle all the time!