Reviews for Sweets and Smirks
byunhime chapter 1 . 10/6
gottta save this to read late
ttterrr. this fic screams interesting.
Hinarahyuchiha chapter 16 . 9/2
Hey! Get your dream catching ass back here, I've been intrigued for over a week! So you better update this adorable ass book. If you're dead, get your procrastinating ghost ass back here and update a bombass chapter.
shalei chapter 16 . 7/9
Im so intrigued but will you ever update T_T
Nanakawa Ann chapter 16 . 6/13
This is the third time I'v read your story. Please update. Your story is so amazing and it's one of my most favorite SasuHina stories. Can't wait for the next chapter.
purtisharma5 chapter 16 . 4/23
I wonder if you're gonna finish this or not 'cause this here is one of my favourite sasuhina fanfics.
Please continue your story! Oh pretty please. I've been reading your story multiple times now. And I've been patiently waiting.
Rroxz chapter 16 . 3/12
Who leaves a three year cliffhanger! *Dies on the inside* it's been an interesting read though so thanks for writing what you have
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
LOL! Sasuke's grandfather tho! What a fav! You have to update soon!
surya chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
Well i'm intrigued too...so you see i want to know what is going to happen...and thank you for your hardwork in updating this story till now and i know you can do it better
jihyun15 chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
sasuke's grandfather fucking kills me :') now we know where sasuke gets it from! sasuke and hina are too cute, my heart cannot take it. loving this fanfic, and thank you for being so fabulous to write such a hilarious masterpiece!
wolf-enzeru chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
Ohh can't wait for another chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
Your work got me through some pretty tough times it was just nice to smile and read your stuff so please update I beg you
Tsukibird chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
pleassse update! this cliffhanger is hurting my soullll!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
Pleeeeeaaaassssee come back and begin writing again!
the boulevard chapter 16 . 12/28/2015