Reviews for Sweets and Smirks
tiffanysnsd chapter 16 . 9/9
dont tell me that sasuke will betray hinata...hope to see the updates
keke chapter 12 . 7/6
That stop scene was so humiliating, I cried!
Oh my god!:) please update soon
BraticusTheBarbarian chapter 16 . 2/6
oh please tell me you are going to finish! your fans are begging for the rest of this story! I absolutely love it but its so disappointing that we've been waiting so long for it to be updated! please please please update!
byunhime chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
gottta save this to read late
ttterrr. this fic screams interesting.
Hinarahyuchiha chapter 16 . 9/2/2017
Hey! Get your dream catching ass back here, I've been intrigued for over a week! So you better update this adorable ass book. If you're dead, get your procrastinating ghost ass back here and update a bombass chapter.
shalei chapter 16 . 7/9/2017
Im so intrigued but will you ever update T_T
Koen D chapter 16 . 6/13/2017
This is the third time I'v read your story. Please update. Your story is so amazing and it's one of my most favorite SasuHina stories. Can't wait for the next chapter.
purtisharma5 chapter 16 . 4/23/2017
I wonder if you're gonna finish this or not 'cause this here is one of my favourite sasuhina fanfics.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2017
Please continue your story! Oh pretty please. I've been reading your story multiple times now. And I've been patiently waiting.
Rroxz chapter 16 . 3/12/2017
Who leaves a three year cliffhanger! *Dies on the inside* it's been an interesting read though so thanks for writing what you have
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
LOL! Sasuke's grandfather tho! What a fav! You have to update soon!
surya chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
Well i'm intrigued too...so you see i want to know what is going to happen...and thank you for your hardwork in updating this story till now and i know you can do it better
jihyun15 chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
sasuke's grandfather fucking kills me :') now we know where sasuke gets it from! sasuke and hina are too cute, my heart cannot take it. loving this fanfic, and thank you for being so fabulous to write such a hilarious masterpiece!
wolf-enzeru chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
Ohh can't wait for another chapter!