Reviews for Sweets and Smirks
Tsukibird chapter 16 . 7/9
pleassse update! this cliffhanger is hurting my soullll!
Pleeeeeaaaassssee come back and begin writing again!
the boulevard chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Where are you? Where is this story going? Please
Lola chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
Gosh.. Please, please, PLEASE update this story :( i've been following this story since the beginning and it sadden me that you didn't update it for one whole year :(
PunkAngelHinataHyuga chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
You are mean for not keep going. Please keep going. I love this story. Its cute
DAngel7 chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
I really like all this crazy sex-y SasuHina action.. and the story always brings some interesting background story (Itachi, Yugito..) I really want to see a jealous Sasuke though.. I mean, Hinata obviously already has feelings for him, but on his part is 'casual sex-buddies' yet he got tiny jealous and forbid her of other guys touching her.. (so he has started having some feelings if he realises it or not) .. I just want a little push when it comes to seeing Sasuke bothered that he may lose Hinata (not the other way around by the feeling I get from the Yugito woman around), so he can come forward (in his own ass-way) that they are in a relationship, not just sex-buddies.

I still look forward to the hot scenes though.. Definitely intrigued.
Update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
Oh, you absolutely have to update soon! This story being continued is a must! Pleeeeeaaaassssee? I love it so much. :)
g2g chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
I really like your writing style () and this is, according to me your best work yet... .
When will u be posting again?
Lukalukageno chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
•\\\•
Arrow Rae chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you are still doing this story! I would simply die if you didn't finish it! Its intense and funny and romantic and sweet and I could seriously just go on with the list all day... I really hope you get a new chapter up soon, I am dying to know what happens next! PLEASE!
hanna.uzumakki chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
Hmmmm
alyannadira chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
Please update! I love your story so much! *squeals* I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sqidly chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
Love how freaking adorable this story is :)
MzJesA chapter 16 . 3/25/2015
Please update soon. I love it!
yum yum soup chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
O.M, G! This story is like the best fic ever! I love it so much! It's so hilarious! I almost shit my pants the part where they were playing tennis! Pls update soon! SasuHina all the way!