Reviews for Search for The Avatar: Book 2
Pandas937 chapter 12 . 4/1
This story is very well written, and it makes me so sad that you haven't updated in so long! I really hope you someday get the inspirstion to continue this!
geme1 chapter 12 . 3/7
Goodwood FIC!
engkeat.goh chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
Better not made fanfic setting unless you know all the drama of One Piece and want to rewrite at the future.
engkeat.goh chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Why no one who first meet Zoro's santoryu feel awesome?
engkeat.goh chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
Too many wrong size words! You should know first word is big not small. And some "." and "," are wrong.
engkeat.goh chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
No pairing of crossover.
engkeat.goh chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Better no pairing of crossover.
engkeat.goh chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Even though this is more clear than the previous, and for a story this is too good, but to the reader who already know the OP drama this is too much nonsense.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
*Sniff* It's Beautiful
Guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2016
this ever getting updated?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
:D Aang has been found! Finally! :D :D :D
...Now how long will it take before Aang, Appa, Momo and Iroh set off to find the Straw Hats? :3 :3 :3
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
I didn't like this chapter because I wanted to see luffy kick Enel's ass like in canon.
Miqila chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
OMG Aang at the end! Took me a while to get it, but when I did I laughed so hard; had Sokka and the rest been on the deck they might've seen him!

Anyway, I used to read this when it was still published by the original author and loved it, was really dissapointed when the chapters stopped coming... I really hope you'll continue this at some point, especially since Water 7 and Enies Lobby are drawing near and they're my favorite arcs.
amuto1 chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Good story can't wait for more
DinoZilla chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
So Sokka,Suki, & Mai doesn't realize that the World Government hunted down elemental benders in this world and eliminate upon capture.I wonder how they react to that revelation?And Aang finally update!