Reviews for Your Idiot
MagicoftheWorld chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I'm surprised that you remembered me! Of course I'm going to stick around when you write well!

I really liked how you had small hints of Arthur's feelings towards Merlin in the beginning but they weren't completely revealed until Merlin got injured! It created a lot of suspense which I adored!

I also loved how well you described Arthur! He sounded very similar to how he would react in canon if the show had gotten to the point your fic was at!

Overall it was excellent writing and I enjoyed it very much! Keep writing!
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Totally awesome! You are lucky, my dreams never seem to have a followable plot.
Hannaly chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is sweet. Poor Merlin, but he was a bit of an idiot!
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
It was adorable! I love merthur and hurt merlin makes it even better!
Demonic Human chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I was found the first two seasons of merlin on my tv so I watched through my favorite episodes and trying to explain to my mom in Chinese why I shipped them (I did not get my point across thanks to my amazing Chinese skills) and I was in need of merthur fanfiction and BAM overload of feels. I love fanfics with angst or hurt/comfort the most and I love it when one dies or almost dies and all the emotion over it. I especially love it when the canon person that died has the roles switched like in this one (there really aren't that many), so I was lucky to have come across it!
SoulSeekerHP chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I loved it, I couldn't stop reading it. I have re-read it several times
Elise.v chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Aaaw cute
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I loved it! It was adorable
IsabellaGS chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
It's so beautiful! I lost it when Arthur kissed Merlin's little finger. That is so cute.
But everything was amazing, thank you for writing it. :)
Divergentshadowhunter99 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Hello, sorry about the late review anyway,

It's a really awesome story and I love it so much. I've actually only just started watching Merlin a few days ago (though I'm now on series thre :/ ) and I love Merthur so much and as I have become a very obssessive fan of Merthur and Merlin I decided to read some fanfic about them and your summary and title sounded good so I read your story which is even better :)
MythoBoy chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I thought this was just adorable! i think it deserves an extra epilogue chapter.
143badgirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I love it but why didn't fight back i mean he is the most powerful warlock ? (no offense just asking sill love it though)
kittykat202 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I loved the story it was awesome :-) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Very good. More dreams pls.
Nick chapter 1 . 2/15/2014