Reviews for Salvation
this was so adorable
Alejandra daughter of Apollo chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Dang in chapter 3 I really thought he died I almost cried dam it
Anon chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
confusing man. I like this fluffy stuff but the kid ending is meh. Try after established love a good date. I know I am making a big deal but for the last 3 days I have been secretly reading these romance fanfictions i have a soft spot for them. Shut up.
Redhotheart1214 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
I don't know if you will read this, but this an amazing story! The first and second chapters made me feel as if this story was actually true, as if this is (in a way) something between Mikasa and Eren that is believable. Chapter 3 had me shocked at the weak heartbeat, crying at the letter, and sobbing at the grave. But, the tears ended when the "plot twist" was given in this chapter. ;) I said it earlier, and I'll say it again, this is a great story. Keep it up!
chyorihime chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
This is a very good modern story of Mikasa and Eren. I like how the characters are portrayed, you can still see the connection of themselves on the original Shingeki. Good Job!
Eriri jr chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
What the daughter's name?!
Amelia.00 chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
I really liked it, that's a beautiful story :)
erencito chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
TROLL XD amé tu historia :3
thewaspman chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
You are cruel! Playing with my heart like that!
But when you toy with our hearts, don't make it obvious that you are going to make a happy ending.
Soarski chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
You made me happy, then you made me sad, then you made me angry and then happy again! Great job!
The Eara chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
It took my breathe I really fell for story
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
That was one of the best stories ever. I was scared when Mikasa went to the graveyard, and I would have wrote it the same way. I thought it was great, but I wish their was more to their first kiss. But the again how you waved in the letter was awesome. Anyway although not long enough it was fantastic.