Reviews for Harry Potter & The Dark Revelations
kryptonianhallows chapter 7 . 3/25
Um, update?
And ur great at writing. I just wish the fanfic was longer.
HopeJunko chapter 8 . 2/1
I just read through your story and I really enjoyed it. I’m glad you are thinking of continuing this because it would be a waste to leave this story unfinished, it’s too good for that. :) There was one small thing that confused me though, in chapter 5 you wrote that he put on his glasses, but I think I can remember that Ron asked Harry in an earlier chapter why he didn’t wear his glasses anymore to which Harry replied that it corrected itself. So, does he still wear his glasses or not? Besides this small mistake I really love the story. To be honest I kinda ship Blaise and Harry together, but I noticed that you’re going the Ginny x Harry route...besides that I hope that we’re going to see more of Harry and Draco coming up with cunning plans. ;)
pupzpride chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
Just found this story and it's very good. Looking forward to the Severitus aspect of the story to take place. And also to see Harry continue to be his Slytherin self. I really like that part of the story, not many out there that keep his character the same throughout the story. I sure hope you continue this story, I think a lot of people would enjoy that (and me too). Is this going to be a mentor story or an actual "snape is his father" story? Either way, looking forward to the next chapter. Write soon.
Saissister chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
Do you plan to continue this?
JohnLockSher chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
please write more. i will be more than happy to help
JohnLockSher chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
love it
JohnLockSher chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
gah too short! and maybe you should give more info or detail as to what happens when he is at home
JohnLockSher chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
i love this so far! please keep updatinv
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Ug. Edit your story!
ntalcenent chapter 7 . 2/13/2017
I rather like this fic. Too bad it appears left behind but it was a good story while it lasted and imagination material for the future of Zach and Severus Snape.
gothangelp3 chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
Please consider updating this story. It's extremely well written and I would love to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Continue!
goldenryo chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I absolutely am in love with this version of Harry. It shows that even though many bad things happened to him, he is not bitter and hateful about it.
-Goldenryo