Reviews for Harry Potter & The Dark Revelations
pupzpride chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
Just found this story and it's very good. Looking forward to the Severitus aspect of the story to take place. And also to see Harry continue to be his Slytherin self. I really like that part of the story, not many out there that keep his character the same throughout the story. I sure hope you continue this story, I think a lot of people would enjoy that (and me too). Is this going to be a mentor story or an actual "snape is his father" story? Either way, looking forward to the next chapter. Write soon.
Saissister chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
Do you plan to continue this?
JohnLockSher chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
please write more. i will be more than happy to help
JohnLockSher chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
love it
JohnLockSher chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
gah too short! and maybe you should give more info or detail as to what happens when he is at home
JohnLockSher chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
i love this so far! please keep updatinv
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Ug. Edit your story!
cztelnik chapter 7 . 2/13/2017
I rather like this fic. Too bad it appears left behind but it was a good story while it lasted and imagination material for the future of Zach and Severus Snape.
gothangelp3 chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
Please consider updating this story. It's extremely well written and I would love to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Continue!
goldenryo chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I absolutely am in love with this version of Harry. It shows that even though many bad things happened to him, he is not bitter and hateful about it.
-Goldenryo
PrewalShadeX chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Please update soon!
slayer99 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
brilliant story really hope you update soon
Ja495ck chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Wow. . . that was shocking. And you wrote this before the Deathly Hallows came out? You going to explain how it happened (not as in birds and the bees, but as in sperm-donorobliviate, affair. . .)?
Ja495ck chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
". . . habit of describing clothes and positions. . ." I dislike it because it slows down the action, which, with a story as suspenseful as this, is AGONIZING.
I LOVE the torturing of the bugs-turned-Harry-Potter-dolls. SO funny!
I know it's been a long time, but could you start updating the story again? It's REALLY good.