Reviews for In Front Of You
cookiegurl123 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Please update !
Aelly chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Good luck for your trip in Costa Rica :) I hope you will find what you are looking for !

I find your story very realistic and easy to read, it is well written and I thank you for sharing your ideas with us :D
Elbelleee23 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I really like the direction this story is going, and I really think you how you are handling the characters is perfect!
I like how Callie is being a great friend, but at the same time, she needs to let Marl make his own choice, and remember that each relationship is different!
I can't wait to read more :) x
ashmo2000 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Callie is just being a good friend, but she needs to let Mark make his own decision where Lexie's concerned. I hope Mark comes back.
K Krystine chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I would so be with this story if Lexie hated Callie. I mean just because she accepted that Mark has a daughter doesn't mean she has to go and play happy families with the three of them.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I hope Julia takes the news well.

Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Way to build the suspense. I love it.

Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love it. Great.

LexieMcSteamy chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I'm really loving this story. You are really doing a fantastic job at capturing the emotions of Mark and Lexie and keeping them in character. You are not rushing their reunion. It is progressing as it should. Most other stories put them back together instantly and don't have them talk and deal with their issues.

I can't wait to read your next update, even if it will be several months from now. Have a great trip!
i.i chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
It‘s a great story!Keep writing!
MissPhilippa chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
This is really good, been looking for a good story about these two that made sense in storyline and stayed true to the characters personalities. And you really got these characters down, it's a delight to read. I can hear the characters speaking in my head when I read, which is rare because so few people stay true to character. So congrats on that, be proud of it. 'd love to see you continue
bloomnskyrules chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Loved this and can't wait for the next chapter!
Violet1979 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Yay, this may just be the story I've been waiting for! I love the insight into Mark's mind here. His indecision in 8x22 has always fascinated me, and it needs a way better explanation than the show ever cared for. Same for the "want- different-things" issue, which IMO needs to be resolved before their next reunion. And you're doing a great job on both. Plus, your Derek is spot on, so thanks for a great story.
jeitbqbe chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
This is really good! I love the fact that Mark and Lexie are still alive, of course, but I'm also enjoying Meredith and Derek's attempts to help their siblings. And Mark's musings are actually making me almost want him to choose Julia... I think I'll be OK with either choice now away... Can't wait for more!
roganjalex chapter 2 . 11/15/2013