Reviews for Pitter Patter
Sweet!
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
adorable
lezonne chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Hello again, here's a review regarding the Hogwarts House Painting Competition.

I loved this story.

I laughed out loud.

I never truly laugh at stories.

It was really really well written. I loved the glorious interactions between the four men bickering like schoolchildren, and poor Lily trying to mediate. The entire story just flowed amazingly and I was super impressed.

I favorite this story too. It was just super.
The soul of a reader chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Aww, that's so cute! This made me smile from ear to ear, it's so amazing, I looove it :)
ohmoony chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
ASDFGHJKL THAT WAS PERFECT AND BEYOND ADORABLE AND I LOVED IT! :D The playful bickering between everyone was cute, and very Marauder-y. Hahaha, I liked the exchange between Lily and James about whether or not he "got her". :P Yay, the end was really sweet! :D This was fantastic! I really enjoyed reading it. :D
percychased chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love this! It's so cute and the banter between the Marauders made me smile, especially Sirius. Cute, fluffy, funny little fic, great job and yay for Jily :)
J.F.C chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I couldn't stop myself from laughing throughout the whole 'fight' between the marauders of who is baby Harry going to walk too. It was very cute and full of fluff... I guess Lily won at the end. ;)
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hey!

Okay, this was just... amazingly cute and fluffy and... wow... I simply loved it.
Sorry, the Marauders are my favourite and I love Jily and baby Harry too!
All the characters were so... IC :D
It was simply fantastic and cute.
Sorry, but I'm under the spell of the story and I can't write a normal constructive critism :p
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
Lillielle chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so fluffy and so cute and aaah. Just the right amount of fluff, I love all the interplay between the Marauders and Lily, I think you nailed all of their characters perfectly [and I especially liked the "don't let them bully you, Peter" etc. bit, that you even included repartee with Pettigrew in it as well]. Harry trying to walk at the end just tied it all back up very neatly, and it was absolutely adorable!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I love the banter between the Marauders here. Even though they're twenty-year-old men, they're still acting like teenagers around one another, and it's hysterical. You did a great job with their conversation; I really found it hilarious. A couple times I wasn't sure who was talking; I feel like you should have used just a bit more description and dialogue tags so that it was clear. Spelling and grammar were pretty good; there were a few minor mistakes, but nothing that really distracted from the fic. Little!Harry is adorable, also - and him running to Lily was sweet, if just a little bit expected. This was a wonderful mix of funny and, at the end, sweet; great job!
Linneagb chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Awwwwww. How cute
Anka7995 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Okay, well done there! You had me laughing througout the fic. And then the last part where "Harry loved Mummy so much..." Aww... I felt so sad that Harry never got to know his parents better. I wish he did... Well, good work Lara! I really enjoyed it. Being Jily and Marauders makes it twice the fun! :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Ah, fluff. I like fluff. Fluff is my favourite thing. I breathe fluff.

This was really sweet, especially the end where they were all encouraging him to walk. I mean, I have no kids myself, but I'm sure that would be an exciting moment watching your child walk for the first time.

What I think this fic could have been toned down on was all the discussion at the beginning. I'm not sure, but something just didn't feel right to me about Jily or Sirius or Remus and Wormtail. I don't know, now that they're adults, I feel they would have matured a lot, and in this it still felt as if they were teenagers up to all their old tricks.

It was written fairly well, though. Just be careful of grammar things. ["This whole conversation just proves he should come over here." Remus observed.] there should be a comma after 'here' not a period. But other than that, it was written really nicely, so well done!
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
OH MY GOSHHHH *squeals excessively*
THIS WAS TOO ADORABLE! I love a good story that can be carried off with more dialogues than words and this takes the cake, most definitely :D I do not know where to begin and where to end as these are my absolute favourite characters and JILY MY OTP and I could just cry from how wondrous this story was :'D
The dialogues were priceless, and Sirius and Remus especially were being hilarious! Their banter was the BEST. And Lily, that sassy woman, isn't she amazing? I love how she refused to promise in advance, and provided them with that lovely explanation :D
And little Harry was too cute, he ran to his mummy yaaayy! VERY well done :D
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was gorgeous, Lara! Loved all the Marauders little digs at each other!