Reviews for Dragons and Wolves: Daenerys & Jon
LoboTheZetaWolf chapter 18 . 5/18
Love the story so far, just marathoned it so i read the entire thing in a day. you are a great author and i look forward to seeing more of this story and more stories from you!
baldewa.nikhil chapter 18 . 4/2
This is fun to read !
robert lya was a good twist :D
I.C.2014 chapter 18 . 2/23
Wow
Glad I came back to this story. I remember when I first read it after Arya tried to kill Danearys, but I was sort of turned off by that, but I'm really glad I came back to this.
Keep up the good work.
lyssa.charlie chapter 7 . 2/15
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! The end of this chapter though
lyssa.charlie chapter 6 . 2/15
Well...I left a review.
SuperCooper101 chapter 18 . 2/6
Thanks for the update I really enjoy reading this.
Y0uNMcK33 chapter 18 . 2/6
Yay an update!
Navidasti chapter 18 . 2/5
Hello there, was looking forward to the chapter but ran into some weird formatting. It is very hard to read with all the scripting throwing off the flow of the story.
Karl chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
The cliffhangers! God! It's so annoying but it's really good!
Lisa chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
it's really good!
silent12reader chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
OHMYGOD. I have just watched Game of Thrones and though Jon and Dany hasn;t really met up to where I was watching, I'm sort of thinking they'd go well together if they are sort of incest in my mind. Anyway, thank goodness for this.I was alittle sad that there are only few Got fics, especially Jon/Dany.
TaylorluvsDramione chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
Please update your story soon, I love it so far and it's great :)
CherryCincinnati chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
This Has Been My Favorite GOT Fanfic So Far. But You Haven't Updated Since March! Please Tell Me You Haven't Forgotten ThIs Story! Please Tell Me You Will Eventually Finish It! :) We Need To Know What Happens To Arya, Bran, Dany And Jon (& Etc).
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
I love how you changed that Jon bloodline theory! I truly do! It would be so interesting if he was actually half Baratheon and not half Targaryen (probably even more so because I ship him with Dany and I also hate incest lol)
Anyway, HOW DARE YOU end the chapter that way? I need the next one!
(and I love your fic )
Ryona.Zadquiel chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
WOW, I really like it, sorry if I say little, english is not my first lenguaje.