Reviews for Dragons and Wolves: Daenerys & Jon
Arya's cockiness is really starting to get annoying. you've basically just turned her into an op mary sue. Shit i want her to die more than Aegon.
When is the next chapter?
Life Strong chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
This ss good so far
HermioneeBlack chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
ah.. that's a good chapter.
lilnightmare17 chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Please write more soon. I want Dany to confront Jon about trying to kill her.
Hello Ma Name Be Jeff chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Amazing chapter
Colo Kid chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Okay...so I finally got re-caught up...

I've always thought that 'Aegon' was an imposter, so I don't mind that you've turned him into a baddie..it'll be interesting to know find out how he deals with the Martells and Dorne and Myrcella.

I agree with Val...Aegon would be stupid to march North. But...I don't think intelligence is his strong suit!

Look forward to the next update.
lilnightmare17 chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Please write more soon.
LoboTheZetaWolf chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Just what i expected from you...ANOTHER awesome chapter! keep up the good work, Maybe spoon we will see a baby with hair as black as night but a fire in its heart ;)
monkey kix ass chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
should be interesting to see the reactions to all of the new revelations that are going to come out. enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
LoboTheZetaWolf chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
Love the story so far, just marathoned it so i read the entire thing in a day. you are a great author and i look forward to seeing more of this story and more stories from you!
baldewa.nikhil chapter 18 . 4/2/2015
This is fun to read !
robert lya was a good twist :D
I.C.2014 chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
Wow
Glad I came back to this story. I remember when I first read it after Arya tried to kill Danearys, but I was sort of turned off by that, but I'm really glad I came back to this.
Keep up the good work.
lyssa.charlie chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! The end of this chapter though
lyssa.charlie chapter 6 . 2/15/2015