Reviews for Dragons and Wolves: Daenerys & Jon
KnT Productions chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
I'm sorry to here that the haters of the site have gotten you down. I can honestly tell you that I enjoy what you've written here and it actually speaks to some of what I wish could have happened in the actual plot line. I'm a big fan of the Sandor/Sansa pairing and I think the way you wrote Bran and Myrcella is lovely. I like that there is a hint of mystery around why Aegon can't be burned, but can't get through to the dragons. The new spin on Jon's parentage was a surprise for me, but I like how you changed it to make it less weird for him to fall for Daenerys. The people who only tear down your work are idiotic buzzards with nothing better to do than blast holes in the work of others because they can't write worth a damn. You have a unique view on the story and a wish to put it down for others with similar taste. If they don't like it, they can find something else to read. I truly enjoy reading this and I hope you won't give up on writing over a few moronic eggheads.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/30/2017
That's too bad it had to end like that. It was getting really interesting too. Always appreciate these unique stories.
ginar369 chapter 23 . 9/29/2017
Well I just found it and I would love to read the end. I read it so fast I didn't even leave a review for each chapter. But I really like it!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/3/2017
I really like your story and i know what you mean about people flaming... it really discourages my writing too :(. I wish you all the best and i hope you update soon :). My username is Awesomeness2502, but I'm just too lazy to log in, lol.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/1/2017
Your doing great! Continue the work!
SkittleLils chapter 23 . 9/3/2017
Love your story I do hope you will finish it at some point
RangerArmy chapter 23 . 8/20/2017
Sorry to hear about the negative comments. I like your story very much and if you ever continue your story I will definitely read it!
James802 chapter 23 . 8/18/2017
People suck. Its a good thing your story doesnt. I know that this wont change your mind to continue the story considering its been over a year, but i have read easily over 50 GOT stories and yours is easily in the top 5 for my favorite plots sequences. At the very least, the work youve done so far is greatly appreciated. Im following this story on a shadow of a hope you continue.
Bechloe Targaryen chapter 23 . 8/5/2017
I just read the whole thing in one evening, it's now five in the morning, and it was so good. Please continue it.
CompuBob chapter 23 . 7/30/2017
Haters gonna hate. It's always easier to hate than love.
dragonlover3001 chapter 23 . 7/23/2017
I believe that your fan fic is great. those haters don't know what they r talking about
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 23 . 6/10/2017
There always gonna be haters sadly. And unfortunately haters are always the loudest in a bunch. Ignore them and take pride that you have followers that enjoy your story.

btw my previous comment is not hating you story, I just really prefer the idea of Jon being a Targaryen than a Baratheon. I probably should have worded it better.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 16 . 6/10/2017
A lame version of Jon's birth. I much prefer RLJ
LightHearted21 chapter 23 . 4/7/2017
I just sat up for hours binge reading this amazing story. To the people who made this really good writer stop what they loved...SCREW YOU! IT IS 2:35 AM ON A THURSDAY AND I MAY NEVER READ THE END OF THIS!
To the author, I realize you got burnt out and to no fault of your own. At this point, whether you see this or not, I hope you continue to write, it doesn't matter what, just as long as you do. All the best!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/23/2017
Please finish! I must know what happens. You have so mush talent and the story has a lot of potential so block out the haters and finish this thing.