Reviews for Dragons and Wolves: Daenerys & Jon
RangerArmy chapter 23 . 8/20
Sorry to hear about the negative comments. I like your story very much and if you ever continue your story I will definitely read it!
James802 chapter 23 . 8/18
People suck. Its a good thing your story doesnt. I know that this wont change your mind to continue the story considering its been over a year, but i have read easily over 50 GOT stories and yours is easily in the top 5 for my favorite plots sequences. At the very least, the work youve done so far is greatly appreciated. Im following this story on a shadow of a hope you continue.
Bechloe Targaryen chapter 23 . 8/5
I just read the whole thing in one evening, it's now five in the morning, and it was so good. Please continue it.
CompuBob chapter 23 . 7/30
Haters gonna hate. It's always easier to hate than love.
dragonlover3001 chapter 23 . 7/23
I believe that your fan fic is great. those haters don't know what they r talking about
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 23 . 6/10
There always gonna be haters sadly. And unfortunately haters are always the loudest in a bunch. Ignore them and take pride that you have followers that enjoy your story.

btw my previous comment is not hating you story, I just really prefer the idea of Jon being a Targaryen than a Baratheon. I probably should have worded it better.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 16 . 6/10
A lame version of Jon's birth. I much prefer RLJ
LightHearted21 chapter 23 . 4/7
I just sat up for hours binge reading this amazing story. To the people who made this really good writer stop what they loved...SCREW YOU! IT IS 2:35 AM ON A THURSDAY AND I MAY NEVER READ THE END OF THIS!
To the author, I realize you got burnt out and to no fault of your own. At this point, whether you see this or not, I hope you continue to write, it doesn't matter what, just as long as you do. All the best!
Please finish! I must know what happens. You have so mush talent and the story has a lot of potential so block out the haters and finish this thing.
LM3795 chapter 23 . 3/21
Unfortunately "haters" will always Hate, ESPECIALLY when something is really good...like this story! I have enjoyed reading it, its fan fiction for a reason, there's no rule that says you MUST write accurate stories, if you did it'd be considered a small form of plagiarism. If I wanted to read the accurate story I'd stick with Georges books hahaha I like imaginative alternate ideas on situations, it keeps things interesting don't let the "haters" win! Keep writing if you want
Please continue this story, it is the best fanfic I have ever read and I guarantee the haters are a tiny minority compared to the people that love this story!
Sorry about the haters but no matter what you're doing or where you are there will always be some douchebag or another trying to pit you down. Just don't let them get to you and listen to the vast majority of us who love your story. Don't give up!
LeMarX chapter 23 . 2/13
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~

stay strong. winter is cometh.

i thot jon was rhaegae and lyanna son.

but considering its thrones. i could always be wrong,

so i kept an open mind.

please find it in yourself to continue. and ignore the 20% of your readers
Lillithknight chapter 23 . 1/14
I love this story. Don't stop writing just because there are some people who get a kick out of being hateful
Dudem98 chapter 23 . 1/2
I am first time reviewing this story because I just found this the other day. Honestly i was really excited to read this for one The Others are dead Lord Commander Jon Snow personally slayed the Night King after cornering the army of dead, Dany as the queen of westeros, Jon still continuing in the Watch what I don't liked was what you did with Bran and Meera -I don't know if its canon or not since i haven't read a single book only show up to season 5 after that Star World decided to air S6 in Star World HD plus which is sadly not available for me- and Jon being Robert's bastard, I get it you don't want Dany and Jon to be related but you could have made him Ned's bastard unless it has plot importance or to still have him a claim to Iron Throne.
Now I really hope you continue this story because I am pretty sure I am not the only one wanting to see how Dany and Jon overcome Aegon. I mean just look at 300 people following this story (this is without considering this same story posted in ASOIAF Section). All of us follow this story we all see something in this story something we like or even love. So don't let some bunch of cowards who don't even have the guts to leave their name destroy something as good as this. If the negative reviews really affects you then I belive we can adjust the settings such that Guest reviews are automatically deleted. There are good guests too but I think it only take what 5 minutes to start an account i'm sure they will manage. If you are still not convinced then you said you write this out of obligation for us, so give us another chance, a chance to show you how much this story means to us PUT A POLL ON WHETHER OR NOT IF THIS STORY BE DISCONTINUED. I'm pretty sure you can already guess what the result will be, what you can't guess is the number. So if you want Put a Poll and how many people you have touched with the story. I really hope you will continue this story I LOVE this story since it is the first Jon X Dany I read yep I recently started showing an intrest in GoT and ASOIAF.
In one of your chapters you said in 'A Song Of Ice And Fire' the Ice represent Jon and Fire represent Dany. Well I think it could be refering to Jon Snow only, you know since he is half Ice and half Fire. Well Good Bye until you Update the story I know you will because we belive in you...