Reviews for Dragons and Wolves: Daenerys & Jon
I like it and I hope you continue with the story.
AGirl chapter 23 . 7/22
Dont listen to the haters. I love your story! please keep writing.
The-Demon-of-Soul-Society chapter 23 . 7/23
Dude fuck them I love your story keep writing just to spite them if you want but keep writing for those of us that really enjoy your story
SwaggyStiles chapter 23 . 7/22
F the haters! This story is great and dont let some a**hole tell you otherwise!
The Goddess of Eternal Spring chapter 23 . 7/22
Oh, don't hear-read those haters, they're assholes if dare to insult your story. You made an amazing job, your story is more that amazing, you're fabulous! They obviously don't have good taste.

Your story totally have me. I love it. Is one of my favorites actually, you have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you updated

You're awesome and they sucks, they sucks for think such erroneous ideas about your story.

Keep writing, you and your story have much potential, seriously.

A lot of kisses and love,

Att. The Goddess of Eternal Spring

P.s: btw, I hope this make you feel better; I'm argentinian, you have a fan from Latin America (in the "southernest" country). And I'm very selective when we speak about stories. Oh yeah, be proud baby.

P.s 2: yeah... that's the reason of my bad-english. Hope you can understand what I said...

P.s: And, how the Hound'd say, Fuck the Haters
sirleirbag chapter 23 . 7/22
Hey! you are an amazing writer never EVER! doubt that... The internet is dark and full of assholes and sometimes they get you... That's why I stop playing MMOs... But! your stories and you are awesome! Take a break if you want but... Don't give up :3
RedHead007 chapter 23 . 7/22
I love this story and your writing. Don't let the haters stop you from doing something you like. I hope you continue because I for one cannot wait to see the outcome.
Miravisu chapter 23 . 7/22
Gah, shame on those immature persons that are too afraid to login that sends you hateful messages.

I really enjoy your story, but I understand how such behaviour is very discouraging and ruins your good writing mood. Maybe it is good with a small break to recharge your mood and batteries? Then you can return later and see if you are up for continuing where you left off or not. Or simply write a this-is-what-I-had-planned-out-kthanksbye. *hugs and offers milk and cookies*
SwaggyStiles chapter 22 . 7/22
This was great! Really liked the Jon and Dany scene in the beginning! And the Jon reaction to his parentage! Cant wait for more!
Miravisu chapter 22 . 7/22
Poor Jon! Ignorance can be a bliss sometimes.
The Goddess of Eternal Spring chapter 21 . 7/5
By the seven hells! What are you waiting for?! You just leave it in the best part! Please, please, keep writing. I need to know what will happen pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassseeeeee!

I'm dying to know, c'mon, don't be bad, you'll make me cry. You don't want me to cry, right? Then write the next chapter (as sooner as possible). No pressure (or yes if it make you write)

Love your story. Kisses, fire and blood,

Att. The Goddess of Eternal Spring

P.s: Winter is coming
SwaggyStiles chapter 21 . 6/29
This is a great story so far! I don't know if it's being continued, but I would love to see that happen! If it is continued I can't wait for more! :)
Vero Diaz chapter 21 . 6/27
Please update soon
leek812 chapter 1 . 5/8
This is my first GoT fan fic. I love the start and look forward to more.
gleeksoccergal chapter 21 . 5/4
Just started reading this and I can't get enough. Hopefully you'll update soon cause I can't stand that cliffhanger. Write more ASAP! Love Jon and Dany together!