Reviews for Dragons and Wolves: Daenerys & Jon
Life Strong chapter 4 . 7/28
This ss good so far
HermioneeBlack chapter 20 . 7/21
ah.. that's a good chapter.
lilnightmare17 chapter 20 . 7/20
Please write more soon. I want Dany to confront Jon about trying to kill her.
Hello Ma Name Be Jeff chapter 19 . 7/15
Amazing chapter
Colo Kid chapter 19 . 7/15
Okay...so I finally got re-caught up...

I've always thought that 'Aegon' was an imposter, so I don't mind that you've turned him into a baddie..it'll be interesting to know find out how he deals with the Martells and Dorne and Myrcella.

I agree with Val...Aegon would be stupid to march North. But...I don't think intelligence is his strong suit!

Look forward to the next update.
lilnightmare17 chapter 19 . 7/14
Please write more soon.
LoboTheZetaWolf chapter 19 . 7/13
Just what i expected from you...ANOTHER awesome chapter! keep up the good work, Maybe spoon we will see a baby with hair as black as night but a fire in its heart ;)
monkey kix ass chapter 18 . 7/2
should be interesting to see the reactions to all of the new revelations that are going to come out. enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
LoboTheZetaWolf chapter 18 . 5/18
Love the story so far, just marathoned it so i read the entire thing in a day. you are a great author and i look forward to seeing more of this story and more stories from you!
baldewa.nikhil chapter 18 . 4/2
This is fun to read !
robert lya was a good twist :D
I.C.2014 chapter 18 . 2/23
Wow
Glad I came back to this story. I remember when I first read it after Arya tried to kill Danearys, but I was sort of turned off by that, but I'm really glad I came back to this.
Keep up the good work.
lyssa.charlie chapter 7 . 2/15
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! The end of this chapter though
lyssa.charlie chapter 6 . 2/15
Well...I left a review.
SuperCooper101 chapter 18 . 2/6
Thanks for the update I really enjoy reading this.
Y0uNMcK33 chapter 18 . 2/6