Reviews for Mirror
Nova.8 chapter 17 . 1/17
A spooky chapter indeed. Is Frieza now haunting Vegeta from the dead as well? Why does Tien feel like he has to keep a closer eye on Bulma, besides them being friends and what suspicions does Vegeta have about the strange light flickering incidents. Can't wait to have them all answered.
Proud Saiyan Warrior chapter 17 . 1/11
:O...
applefanfic chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Scary lights ;u;

MERRY CHRISTMAS :U
Shiraksi chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
-coughs awkwardly as she attempts her first review-
I must say, i'm really caught on this story and I can't wait to see where Veggie and Bulmas relationship leads, as well as what Chokore will have to do with things. I'm looking forward to reading more.
roxyfire57 chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Wow thats cool! Cute about Vegeta knowing nothing of current time stuff... hehe.
Oo someone is after Bulma?
Warm hugs chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Ever thought of bulma meets a new guy. This guy takes interest inher. Vegeta gets jealous. Vegeta hates that guy.
LadyBardock chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
NICE! :) Finally an update! I LOVE YOU :)
Saiyan lover1230 chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
miikodesu chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
finally! about time, they are together now.. and vegeta is so romantic :) how lovely they are :)
LadyBardock chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
A really nice story! I love your ideas and the plot is really exciting :) Hope to read more soon ;)
Nova.8 chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
Awwww, I liked the interaction between Bulma and Vegeta and I think you did very well with it. You focused more on feelings than anything raunchy, that was great!

Now we have some information and history on Frieza and I wonder how this will help Bulma further her investigations. Also curious as to the Chokore's part in this.
The Tainted Heart Of Vegeta chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
/SCREAMS/ Best chapter yet! OH. Other than jealous Veggie... /Possessive/ Vegetable is just... oh ;D

God, I just love Mrs. Brief xDDD

Update soon please! :D
roxyfire57 chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
It's kind of odd that one would want to eat chocolate when they're sick, no? Bunny pampers her daughter too much. My mum would yell at me for eating sweets... haha.
Vegeta loves Bulma know, huh?
BlacknRock chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
You know something I love your fic it keeps wanting to read more everytime.
NNP chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
So happy they finally kissed!