Reviews for Mirror
AoiKirei chapter 1 . 7/13
I love the story it's epic and I wonder and can't wait for another chapter. No, I don't mean that I asked you to release another very soon. I'm just thank you for the good stories :)
Prl16 chapter 20 . 6/25
So Goku finally remembered something, good.
The story is really capturing me! I can't wait to see what unfolds
Mirineno chapter 20 . 6/21
Well I usually put Miri for shorthand and i gotta say seeing it as a character name threw me for a loop! (mirineno is the first two letters of all my pets names combined) but this has turned out to be a super awesome story! The idea itself is pretty interesting and it's interesting how the Shadow Children are more of a lingering threat, not really imminent but still cause for concern. And I'll admit I do love the reincarnated factor. Carrots and Vegetables hehehe I'll try to keep an eye out for this story! I'd hate to lose it!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 20 . 6/23
OMG, you finally updated, hooray! :D

I've been glancing over some of my favourite bits from previous chapters, just to get a tighter grasp over the plot, before proceeding and damn, it's so freaking amazing! If I had to rate this, it would be among my top 10 B/V AU stories, if not top 5 and I've read the very, very best stuff out there, so that's saying a lot! Oh and I think I have a good idea where to start for that new Vegeta/Reka story and I'll start early next month, right after my final exam's finished! :)

Aw and thanks a bunch for praising my story! Means a whole lot that you're enjoying it! God, your fan-art may well end up killing me if you really do it, that's how great it is haha! As I said, you're the best dual artist/writer I know! :D

Now onto the chapter, wow, Goku's finally managing to put two-and-two together and he hardly even knows it! He's recognized Vegeta now! Damn! Wonder how this'll go down! Ah, Mrs. Chokore wants to do some ghost-busting eh?! Bet Bulma's going to roar at her now! Definitely don't want Vegeta to go anywhere, anytime! Hopefully, they can figure out a way to resurrect him or something haha. And the whole Chokore family seems very off, I mean them coming to Saiya right after the slaughter of the Ouji family, does appear highly suspicious. Oooo, Goku's heading over to the Briefs residence! Perhaps he can come up with something... hopefully! Nice chapter, though I'm hoping that the next one has more Vegeta and specifically Bulma/Vegeta hehe! Things are definitely getting serious now! :D
fangurlsrule chapter 20 . 6/22
So I just found this fic (not sure how I missed it for about a year, oh well) and I am hooked. I love the plot and the very idea of it. I just hope they dont try to exorcise vegeta, he has been through enough and that would be messed up. I agree in this chapter I felt like bulma should have tried harder but I like the fact that goku remembered. I have a theory that goku is the reincarnation of kakarott.
ThatWriterWithAPen chapter 20 . 6/21
Wow, you're still alive. I was genuinely placing bets at this point and time.

I think that if the meeting feels awkward, it's because you attempted to rush it. I understand you are trying to make Mrs Chokore out to be a villain, but if you wish for her to be liked by the surrounding community. A more professional, rather than distasteful, attitude would work best in the field of the paranormal: most are attempting to create it as a genuine field of research and can appear to be the most serious people out there. I should know, I had a hard go at it myself.

In regards to the actual meeting itself. It's a serious and professional environment like all others with a great deal of research, documentation, and permissions required in order to actually get the work done in an ethical and proper fashion. Naturally, a genuine paranormal investigator always seeks out natural causes, and will always ask for permission of all members involved before committing to an action. Whilst not fully necessary, generally a signature from all members will be required for any harm or damage involved in the case.

Beyond that, I feel like you're purposefully trying to isolate Mrs Chokore, which makes for a poor villain in that one expects it. Unless the twist is that she wants to actually save and protect Vegeta, it leaves a sour taste in the mouth. Perhaps more members of her group within the meeting would help, and further discussion? After all, as boring as it may be, it will certainly add the scientific to this paranormal story. There is a lot of work on this, but for something more fun I would recommend watching Ghost Hunt (unless you've already watched it, in which case Ghost Hound really delves into the cause of the paranormal). Perhaps as Bulma's way of controlling the situation as best as possible, have her set up her own rules. Like her room is banned at all times, and have her lock it then hide the key, or she can only have the lights on. Stuff like that. Paranormal investigators generally have to obey: they're guests after all.

Looking forward to the next one. Don't drive yourself to madness. I know how that story goes.
MmeVegeta chapter 19 . 4/7
This story is so beautiful... Please update! I need to read the end !
Prl16 chapter 19 . 3/28
Their kisses, oh my god. You describe them so good. My favorite one was their first, so unexpected. I liked their relationship as friends and then it slowly build up to something more. Also, Vegeta is so cute as a ghost.
Ahhhhh it's so good. To think I almost passed it because it was just the characters and not an actual dbz story. I read it in one shot only to see its not done yet. My goodness pleeeeeeaaaaase update i need to know how it ends this is kidling me! Also you assured the readers not to discontinue. Please don't let this be like the million other stories on here .
lola chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
Found this by accident. Hope it hasn't been abandoned? :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
More! Pretty please
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Yet another great chapter! Please update whenever you can and if you have time, be sure to check out my fic, "The Light to my Darkness", I can almost guarantee you'll enjoy it! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
Frieza's such an evil scumbag! But that's what makes him premium villain material! Great chapter!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
Oh no! It's the shadow children, aren't they?! Little bastards want to make Vegeta's life miserable! I hope they can get rid of them somehow!