Reviews for Every Family Has One
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Harry's little speech had me tearing up
brookeyhoneybee chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
ha ha ha ha ha ! Every parents worst nightmare ! perfect !
brookeyhoneybee chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Again awwwwwwwwwwwww
brookeyhoneybee chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
bahaha! I LOVE THIS ! Perfect Weasley Family get together ! cannot wait to read more
pettybureaucrat chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
I've really enjoyed this story so far; it's got everything one could ask for in a OBHWF tale, even some very nice naughtiness. And now there's Emmeline, I very anxious to read more about her.

Any chance of some naughty bits about the other couples. especially Harry and Ginny? I get the feeling that this will be a long story (which is fine with me). Are you thinking of making it a series, or will everything be concluded in this one story?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
So happy to see an update! You're such a talented writer, and you do a wonderful job of giving the next generation colorful personalities (especially the Triple Trouble!). Thanks so much for sharing.
kazetoame chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
I'm not entirely sure I get where this story is going at all. Your bit with Petunia is off. Albus is the only one with Lily's and Harry's eyes. Petunia didn't blame James for taking Lily away, she blamed Severus. Also Hermione didn't have sex on the brain while in Hogwarts, that whole part of the stories is that seemed waaaaaay to forced. Ugh, I hated those parts of book six. They were smoother and much more natural in the earlier books, but sixth year just didn't make any sense.
atokkota chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Just thought you should know Yorkshire Pudding is like roast potatoes something you have savoury gravy on with your pork roast.
Sarcastrow chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
I have been enjoying this story very much, and I look forward to updates. Thank you fro you great work.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
okay I love this story can't wait to read more.
siuirsblack910 chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
great
MotherNight chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I loved this chapter–beautifully written. The last line: awesome! I scared the dog when I laughed.
Briee chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
What a lovely chapter. I teared up at Petunia's apology as I've always thought one day she would. And Hermione's admittance at the end of the chapter of having considered shagging Ron at school was just hilarious.
Spiral Dancer chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
All of the Weasley boys having a crush on Hermione is just stupid. Both Fred and George found her highly annoying and said so repeatedly. Charlie met her once before she got with Ron so he couldn't have a crush on her. Hermione is a slightly pretty girl; she's not beautiful and guys don't just want her all the time.

JK Rowling did that on purpose.
tabitoo chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
I really like this story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »