Reviews for Hear, O Israel
Saudade Florentina chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Okay hands down, this story deserves more reviews than it already has. Will try to amend that ;)
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This is going to be good...
vana9 chapter 38 . 9/20/2015
This story is AMAZING! Please update!
strella.smith chapter 37 . 2/5/2015
Of all the "Book Thief" fanfictions on here, yours is by and far the best. I searched through the 300, and could not find another one that was so well-written, and satisfying. Your characterization of Max and Liesel are the most true to form and their story here the most believable. Above all, I love the exploration of Jewish culture and the expression of the deep hopes and longings that their history contains. I must beg of you to please, please, please finish this! I want to witness Max and Liesel's first kiss, I'd LOVE for you to write a wedding scene, and I want to hear Max's testimony in Jerusalem. This is just too good to leave unfinished! Please give us a definite ending!
strella.smith chapter 38 . 2/1/2015
Please don't tell me this is the end! I want to hear more! Please, please continue!
izzybizzy333 chapter 38 . 1/8/2015
This is beautiful. You make me cry, but in such a good way. Thank you. Please continue it.
Anonymous chapter 37 . 7/27/2014
Oh. My word. This world you've created is such a joy to read. You have given such depth and thought to the characters. Switching between the decades is very enlightening to watch their stories unfold. I look forward to seeing how they develop over those 10 years. Please, please update soon!
CloudCuckooLandHasAQueen chapter 37 . 7/13/2014
This story is amazing. The way it flips back and forth is incredibly well done.
KD Skywalker chapter 36 . 5/22/2014
I love the way that you are swapping back and forth! Keep up the good work and update soon please! D
FreakyFreckledGirl11 chapter 36 . 5/17/2014
I love this story! It's really good. It had some really sad moments but all in all it wa really sentimental! Keep posting please!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
Love this so much!
BananaOnALlama chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
Thank you so much for the new chapters!
Even though they are small, they have so much love and hope and pain in them. Every chapter is amazing in its ability to bring up so many emotions and feelings with so little words.
Bee chapter 34 . 4/28/2014
Interesting story! I'm intrigued!
LaughingLadybug chapter 32 . 4/24/2014