Reviews for Ace of my Heart - Miyuki x Sawamura
furuya is fundanshi
accountdeleted19038291 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Ahhh! I loved this! Especially the ending xD
somewhere there chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
miyukixsawamura forever tralalalala nice one shot it is sooo cute
redpenkiller chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Ah, this was beautiful!
Rin chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was a good one. Not the best that I read, but it was aawesome :D
mamita chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, especially since this couple, I love MiyukixSawamura, Eijun is so sweet and Kazuya uke seme is so cunning, hehe, no, seriously, I love this couple, if were up to me there would others, it is a shame you have no more fics of them together, hopefully do more fics of those two, you keep it up, thanks and kisses.
mamita chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I love this couple, MiyukixSawamura that nice and hot couples do, esmi favorite if my were only would the two of them, hehe, it's a shame there are not more fanfics of these two together, hopefully make more fics of them together, is well, thank you and kisses.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Cute story :)
Sygis chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I've been looking for a story that's just as good as yours or at least close to it. Pretty damn hard especially because I love Sawamura with Miyuki! Hope to see some more from you, it was great!
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Miyuki and Sawamura are personally my favorite couple, so...
rin06rimichi chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Kyaaaaaa! Am I seeing properly? This.. This is a MiyukixEijun fanfic! x3
First of all, I want to say Thanks to you! *crying* I'm just very happy and all this kind of feelings are inside me... I love this pairing SO MUCH, but I don't understand why it is not as popular as I thought... Tsk.

Well, I just love your story, not only because it is a MiyuSawa, but the story was so beautiful!
So, please be gentle to us (all fans) and continue writting more fanfics of this pairing! x3

Kisses! ;3
Hibird assassin chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Lol plz write more
SekhmetRa chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
lol that was epic love it more please