Reviews for Big Bird, Little Wing, Baby Bird, and Mini Bat
Rookblonkorules chapter 72 . 10/20
Yeah, the New 52 wasn't as good as the previous comics... I did like that Jason got his own series, but I didn't actually read it because I was completely turned away from RHATO by Kori's costume. I hated how she became nothing but an alien sex fantasy fulfillment rather than a character in my eyes. I DEFINITELY love the new Rebirth RHATO. I do miss Roy though. He and Jason were the best pair of best friends. XD
I definitely didn't like New 52 Damian... he was too arrogant and treated everyone else like crap. His death was definitely sad though. I can't believe Talia let that happen? But on the other hand, I hadn't really gotten attached to the character as I had with all the others. His resurrection though. THAT HUG WILL FOREVER BE ON MY TOP TEN LIST OF MOST PRECIOUS COMIC BOOK MOMENTS!
Nightwing's costume change didn't bother me, mostly because the New 52 comics were the first comics I'd ever read. But the whole Spyral thing and the Grayson series in general was just WEIRD.
The first and second Batgirl story were both good-it kind of went downhill after that in my opinion, but I loved Barbara as Oracle.
Scott Snyder will forever be one of my favorite Batman writers and I really did admire Greg Capullo's artwork. It was nothing compared to Jim Lee and Jeph Loeb, but still.
While I'd definitely love to see Cass appear in a story somewhere, the boys are my favorites and I think this story is perfect the way it is!
ashumaim chapter 122 . 10/17
so what happened to choas?
the clown from your nightmares chapter 2 . 8/18
This fic is soo fluffy and sad..at the same time. I really love how you wrote jason's character. And WHY are your chaps so..frickin funny. It was hard to zip ma mouth and I was in a library..Anyway..continue please i'd love to read more :)
Thecrazycat1 chapter 122 . 8/7
Ahhh, about time Alfred gets some recognition! In other news, why must you hurt my boys this way TT
V. L. Crawford chapter 119 . 7/29
OMG! Brilliant!
V. L. Crawford chapter 110 . 7/29
ROFLMAO! That was hilarious. Tim and Damien should've played the fast money round as they didn't miss an answer in the game.
V. L. Crawford chapter 34 . 7/28
ROFLMAO!
V. L. Crawford chapter 25 . 7/27
Poor Franklin!
V. L. Crawford chapter 14 . 7/27
LOL! I really like these stories, but you leave me wanting just a little more. Like the fact I want to read Bruce's reactions when he finds out what his kids do.
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 7/27
Tears and more tears, but I like Damien's directive.
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 7/27
Tears galore for this one.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 7/27
LOL! That was hilarious!
No, it's not abuse to give them a spanking, XD It's discipline.
You acedently said ass instead of as
Why do people think Dick has to be sexy? There should be more to characters then that.
2,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »