Reviews for The Missing
lightskinrose chapter 19 . 6/1
This is where i say adios to this story... It was a total waste of my time.
Lillywhite1 chapter 29 . 4/25
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
jk chapter 19 . 4/8
he was me... by leaving bella I allowed the monster to come out...I became EVERYTHING I NEVER WANTED TO BE...

dirty and unkept?LOL
jk chapter 18 . 4/8
he finds bella hurt and he SLOWLY crawls to her...that makes sense...what the saying? every second...doesn't count? LOL soooo fuckin stupid
jk chapter 16 . 4/8
SO they go to bellas...then their thinking their gonna go check out lapush cause they found the dead wolf...and BAM Edwards back to crying like a little bitch...it took him what 5 minutes of looking for bella for him to GIVE UP? 5 mins in and hes crying and whining like the eternal brooding child?

fucking pussy...I hate your Edward hes a weak piece of shit...not even a man
jk chapter 12 . 4/8
why did jasper have to "hack" to get phone records? I can get mine no prob no hacking involved...just sayin

AND bellas phone just happened to be outside? in FORKS and it still worked? even though it rains constantly? and its been out there for months? yaaaaaa its all very likely
Ellachanted chapter 29 . 2/3
So that was a nice ending to what started out as a very strange story. I had the X-Files theme running through my head. Alien abduction and all. Or the Volturi. I kind of went back and forth between them. Because I watch too much SciFi. LOL!

Anyway, I did not expect a hallucination. So that was good. I think the notebooks helped in allowing her to reasonably take him back quickly. Good story. :)
KrispyFree chapter 29 . 1/22
Just, so... Perfect!
Knit Bug chapter 28 . 12/26/2015
What a unique take on canon. I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this.

Knit
sueIZide chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
Good Job!
sueIZide chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
His whiney ass is starting to grate on my nerves.
bmw140 chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Just Sus chapter 29 . 11/27/2015
Enjoyed it!
Just Sus chapter 28 . 11/27/2015
I really liked this! I was never fond of the Renesme angle. I liked your story way better. Thanks for sharing!
Just Sus chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
Good going, Edward! I really liked this! Did he give her as ring?
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »