Reviews for The Missing
Okay, I am intrigued. Onward to chapter two.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 29 . 1/26
Another amazing story! I can't get enough.
Sukiethree chapter 29 . 1/8
Oh wow. This was so heartfelt and well written. I could feel his loneliness and pain. I thought it was a hallucination when her smell just disappeared. I love EPOV of the separation even if it always brings me to tears.
rothetwifan chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
That was pretty cleverly twisted.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
What a story! There really were some twists and turns, but it all ended just as it should. Loved these characters. Thanks.
lightskinrose chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
This is where i say adios to this story... It was a total waste of my time.
Lillywhite1 chapter 29 . 4/25/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
jk chapter 19 . 4/8/2016
he was me... by leaving bella I allowed the monster to come out...I became EVERYTHING I NEVER WANTED TO BE...

dirty and unkept?LOL
jk chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
he finds bella hurt and he SLOWLY crawls to her...that makes sense...what the saying? every second...doesn't count? LOL soooo fuckin stupid
jk chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
SO they go to bellas...then their thinking their gonna go check out lapush cause they found the dead wolf...and BAM Edwards back to crying like a little bitch...it took him what 5 minutes of looking for bella for him to GIVE UP? 5 mins in and hes crying and whining like the eternal brooding child?

fucking pussy...I hate your Edward hes a weak piece of shit...not even a man
jk chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
why did jasper have to "hack" to get phone records? I can get mine no prob no hacking involved...just sayin

AND bellas phone just happened to be outside? in FORKS and it still worked? even though it rains constantly? and its been out there for months? yaaaaaa its all very likely
Ellachanted chapter 29 . 2/3/2016
So that was a nice ending to what started out as a very strange story. I had the X-Files theme running through my head. Alien abduction and all. Or the Volturi. I kind of went back and forth between them. Because I watch too much SciFi. LOL!

Anyway, I did not expect a hallucination. So that was good. I think the notebooks helped in allowing her to reasonably take him back quickly. Good story. :)
KrispyFree chapter 29 . 1/22/2016
Just, so... Perfect!
Knit Bug chapter 28 . 12/26/2015
What a unique take on canon. I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this.

Knit