Reviews for Gender Switch
Person chapter 10 . 6/12
PLEASE UPDATE!
NoticeMeSenpai chapter 10 . 5/14
This chapter is really great, but I'm kinda sad that you haven't updated for a while. Here's an idea: Eren confronts Jean, telling him that she's with Levi and nothing is going to change about that. Jean is frustrated at this and kisses Eren. Eren can not break free from Jean's grip, when Levi comes in the room unannounced. Their relationship is now in trouble and Jean feels ashamed.

Hopefully that gave you some ideas to help clear your writers block (which is what I assume you have, because you haven't updated for a while) Anyways, I love your work and your first book (Body Swap) a lot. Keep writing and being awesome! Bye! :D ;P :)
TokusatsuLuv chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please u[date soon

Is the baby Levi's?
AmelitexDaze chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
omg r u saying they HAD SEX LEVI AND EREN HAD SEX OMGGGGGG
Dhea30 chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
Okay, and here I thought that everyone (besides Eren-Levi-Hanji) knows when Eren and Levi's body were switched. When exactly they know? Because as far as I know when I'm reading 'body switch' both of them tried desperately to act like each other.
Dhea30 chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
You know... I just realized something, the chapter before saying about Eren pregnant... So how exactly this chapter turned back to the continuation of chapter eight where Jean is depressed because of Eren-Levi relationshhip and lose to Armin in cards?! There's some disconnection in the previous chapters (though I forget what chapter) too.

Is the story's chapters not in the right order? If it is, If you can please fix it... To make it less confusing... (No comment to 'Body Switch' though, everything just fits fine)
Dhea30 chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Okay... This is REALLY awkward... Lol

That means Eren can't even turned back to his-her original gender anytime soon. Would she-he even want to change back after she-he have a baby?! OuO
Asrith33 chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Wait till Mikasa finds out that Eren is pregnant...
edwardelricistheawesomeness chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
ASHDIGRHPGJSLASHJIGIURFUG
UPDATE!
UPDATE DAMN YOU!
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!
bfrhewdnfjbhfusi chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
UPDATE GOD DAMN YOU!
I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!
I HAVE TO KNOW!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
Tono Radish chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
YAYYYYY JEAN ONE SIDED IS THE BEST! XD SUFFER MY SON! SUFFER!
otaku attack 22 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
IM LOVIN THIS STORY PLZ CONTINUE!
Mimichan55 chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
I love this story so much!
WTH EREN IS A GUY (sorta) AND HE'S PREGO?!
I kinda feel sorry for Jean.
Levi is so adorable x3
Please update soon
XD !
DEDICATED READER chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
WHAT? MORE! I DEMAND MORE!
I MUST HAVE MORE THAN THAT!