Reviews for The Sanji Sanji no Mi
grimmjoe chapter 1 . 2/13
Zoro nicknaming Sanji is nothing compared to the whole crews or Robin picking on him. Poor Sanji. X'D
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 1/24
Hahaha! I had a good laugh out of this! Are you sure you don't work for Oda? Because this sounds like it could be a missing short story in Oda's drafts.

I love how the crew teased Sanji; said cook gets angry so easily that it's quite amusing. Cheers to you for brightening my day with this hilarious oneshot!
Arrow-chan3 chapter 1 . 1/2
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OH MY GOODNESS! IT'S TOO FREAKING HILARIOUS! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
yukiko hyuga-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was really hilarious xD
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh my gosh this is hilarious and I can't stop laughing! It's really good and so funny! Awesome job!
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
OMG that was funny! Hahahaha I was like Zoro and Usopp, rolling on the floor with laughter! :)
Chrisii chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
OMG! I literally couldnt stop laughing at this! Its incredible!
I seriously choked on my coughs (Im sick .) and Laughs!
I whole heartedly congratulate you though, this is an awesome piece ;)
I ended up like Zoro at the end xD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I can actually see Luffy doing this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Aww don't pick on Sanji.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Sanji RUN!
Sirianna123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
EPIC. I couldn't stop laughing for quite a while after finishing it. It's too good for words.
Misa-kike-chi chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is my type of story! You gotta have some Sanji-trolling in every fic, really ;)
And just so you know, I had to leave the room because I kept smiling to myself like a fool. Wouldn't want my mom suspecting that I was being ["un"]productive, ahaha!
Neliel Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Ahahaha! LOL I kind of feel sorry for sanji!
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
okay that was hilarious XD Loved it!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
-cries laughing- O-oh God, my stomach... My stomach hurts from laughing... Oh God... Thank you for this, it's brilliant!