Reviews for Good Servants are Hard to Come By
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 1/28
This is very beautiful, sorrow and unique story! Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Ok i want to say something... as much as I love Merlin (and don't want him to die) and I know the show's ending was true to the legend... i like your ending better! This honestly could be made into a movie scene.. it was absolutely PERFECT! thank you!
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Awwwww!
MerlinXFan28 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I favorited this sometime ago, but I just got around to actually rereading this and reviewing.
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this! It takes a lot of effort into writing a good story, and I think you did a wonderful job of portraying characters as they would or should act. It was sad but very fitting.
Well done!
Eliteninja07 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
;n; so sad but so good!
MagicoftheWorld chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was a great Alternate Ending to the series! You did a good job at making me feel emotional too. I like how you use the same words that are in Diamond of the Day part 2 because I think, that for anyone who has seen that episode before reading this, it would make this fic all the more emotional and meaningful. All in all this was a really good fic!
mintythefox chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I was making little strangled crying noises while I read that. I nearly cried :'( Probably the most emotional I've been over a fic EVER

Wow, it's really good and well written!
(Is it bad of me to prefer this to the actual ending?)
hello chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
hey that what I thought would happen
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Is it bad that I kinda prefer this to the actual ending? Not that I want merlin to die or anything, I'd rather they both lived. I can't explain it.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh my god this actually made me cry. Like I had actual tears in my eyes. Great job
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
good story
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh this fic ! I looooved it !
foxare chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Beutifully written :)
mersan123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh, now you made me cry. I so hate death fic but had to read this one as I just love your writing (serves me right as I now have to explain why I am teary to my hubby - how humiliating).
Thank you...?
Sue
April29Roses chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Beautifully done! A nice reversal of the ending. Still too sad for words...