Reviews for Hidden Legacy - a love story
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 1 . 2/13
I like the plot line, but it’s very dry. It reads like a summary, with a lot of tell and not showing. If you were to give it the time and show these developments, it would be quite original. As it is, it’s a good base for a story.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
Ohhhh que historia tan linda! La amé
Ugh chapter 7 . 10/28/2017
So Hermione gets 30 years to pay back money she never should have used to begin with? That's 50 pounds a month, or $80 (US). She gets away with outright thievery!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2017
So awesome.
Suouchan chapter 5 . 11/24/2016

Just to say, it's "Soupe à l'oignon" not "Soupe de l'oignon"
Beside that, I find your story interesting even if I have some troubles with how fat your paragraphs are (I find it less readable, because I get lost between lines sometimes) and I think you could precise with some titles the POV and timeline.

See ya!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 5/24/2016
Lehna chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Thank you for this lovely story!
DracyGiuliana chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
This fanfic is wonderful, I loved reading about every development and seeing how everything turned out in the end! It all fits so well, you even included small details to tie it in with the canon, which I'm very impressed by! Thanks for sharing this beautiful story!
Pyrane chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Thanks for the story

777angeloflove chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
love it~!
teedub chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
thank you! I'm happy to read harry wasn't a doormat and forgave everyone's betrayals after Harry did all the heavy lifting. I'm looking at you Ron and Hermione.
Flying Chrissy chapter 9 . 4/18/2015