Reviews for Personality Problems
Bluestar-TMNT-Warriors chapter 13 . 4/18
That story was so cute and hilarious!
I tried reading this but Donnie is NOT older than Raph, it's throwing the whole story off
Is this from the 2012 series or 2003?
Reanna D. Write chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
That...Was...AWESOME!

Enough said.

Reanna D. Write
Zelgadis55 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Just found and read this story today. I had a damn good laugh as I read. Thank you for also including the bonus chapter :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is my FAVVVVVVV story EVERRRRRRR! Would you ever consider posting it on another website?
RAPHXLEO19 chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
dude too funnny
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
"Sup, Splinta?" Oh my GOD, I LAUGHED SO HARD. Mikey and Raph are cracking me UP!
Academy6 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Sherlock! Sherlock! I know I'm late but whatever! That was hilarious! You can keep those cookies! U deserve them!
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
this is a cute story! it was funny. I like the bonus chapter at the end that was good.
tmntfan4ever chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
you are Aware that raph is older than donnie right?...
catlover2976 chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
HAHAHA try bathing a cat with more escaping bath time tricks than a magician has magic tricks.
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
In the nickelodean series, Donnie has red eyes and Raph has green eyes
Arachniphobia16 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
YES! Sherlock! Whoohoo! loving this story so very much! Thank you for writing it.
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
A Sherlock reference. My life is complete. I know many people already got that but I just now started the story. Love it. And so far I think Donny is doing the best at staying in character. He got out of it once or twice. Raph is doing second best and close with Donny. Mikey keeps dropping it especially in this chapter but since technically the bet was his three brothers couldn't not he couldn't it is exceptable. I can't really tell with Leo though. Love the story can wait to read the rest which I luckily won't have to wait for.