Reviews for Hero of the Everyman
byron1121 chapter 23 . 11/3
So. In terms of remoteness of a sequel to this beautiful piece of literature. What are we talking?

My desperate need of a sequel aside. This was an amazing, amazing piece. I absolutely adored these versions of the characters. I just wish we got to see more of them.
Grossly Incandescent chapter 1 . 10/14
I like this Jaune. Your interpretation of Weiss also pleases me. I especially liked how you had Jaune naturally protect Weiss. Despite being somewhat cliche, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy when he does those things and Weiss gets embarrassed.
Grossly Incandescent chapter 2 . 10/14
SubXero chapter 11 . 10/10
everything up to this point has been written wonderfully, and there's still so much left to read! woo
SubXero chapter 10 . 10/10
nice save, Jaune! you earned that sandwich oh and the whole climbing back into consciousness thing? that was brilliant
SubXero chapter 9 . 10/10
this is getting intense
SubXero chapter 8 . 10/6
holy shit... R.I.P.
SubXero chapter 7 . 10/4
beautiful
SubXero chapter 5 . 10/3
professor port getting in on pancake day lol
SubXero chapter 4 . 10/3
such a good chapter
SubXero chapter 3 . 10/2
this is so amazingly different from the other stories in this community, love it
loganhunter2 chapter 18 . 9/4
Why is it the ocs are always overpowered
loganhunter2 chapter 11 . 9/1
Yassssss
loganhunter2 chapter 10 . 9/1
I'm not gonna lie but I'm a little disappointed you turned cardin into the stalker rapist...but hey it's your story
loganhunter2 chapter 9 . 9/1
Seriously where is ozpin in this