Reviews for Hero of the Everyman
chillychese1 chapter 23 . 7/1
just finished this story amazing read, can't believe I never read this earlier, but I'm glad I got to read it know. loved the story and thanks for the read.
Rowie94 chapter 23 . 6/29
This was amazing from start to finish. Having lots off perspectives from outside the main characters, and actually fleshing them out really well, was such a great decision. Your huge level of detail is definitely your greatest strength, followed closely by your creativity. Love love loved the story, can't wait to read more of your works.
Skykitsune chapter 23 . 6/28
I notice this story tends to act as though the reader should already know things that happened and aren't mentioned, rather jarring amounts of skipping in and out of flashbacks without warning. Despite that though it was a rather charming read. Thank you.
Skykitsune chapter 2 . 6/27
Oooooo, or is this an au where Weiss failed to beat the knight from here teaser trailer, resulting in self esteem issues~ Thus less pride and arrogance.
Skykitsune chapter 1 . 6/27
Especially since her last name hasn't been mentioned unless I missed it.
Skykitsune chapter 1 . 6/27
Huh, judging by how Weiss isn't... how she starts, either ooc or she got disowned and is humbler now. Let's find out~
WyattMoore chapter 22 . 6/23
When you come back and read this story cause it's so good and you'd like to see a just as good sequel.
Batpool chapter 7 . 5/20
After re reading this, I just realized you put a Skyrim reference in here!
LightnigJack chapter 1 . 5/12
Oh MY GOD! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!XD
WyattMoore chapter 23 . 4/14
This story was great! Good pacing, compelling original antagonist, twist on Cardin, and someone learning to fight without aura! That Ninjas of love scene is just THE best way to end it. Sequel when?
psp reader chapter 1 . 4/10
thanks for writing!
GreyscaleWriter chapter 22 . 4/7
Suddenly Solaire of Astoria comes from the sun itself, plunging his sword into the heart of the man who dare make a mockery of the glorious sun. He then proceeds to grab the man's head in both hands before twisting with the force of a thousand solar flares all the while shouting, "DO NOT TRY TO MIMIC THE GLORY OF THE SUN, FOR ONLY IT CAN BE SO GROSSLY INCANDESCENT." The mockery falls to the ground, and Solaire turns to the mortals who look in awe and shock at the majestic being which as saved them. Sunlight then envelopes the loyal servant of the sun, and the man makes one last gesture, as outstretched taking in all the rays of the glorious light, shouting, "PRAISE THE SUN!" He is never seen or heard from again.
GreyscaleWriter chapter 7 . 4/6
sees a cut up guy doing class normally, calls him a pussy. Cardin Winchester everyone.
EMIYA KURO chapter 23 . 3/30
..,.words can't describe your greatness Oh lord of fanfiction...XD
Captain SteeleStag chapter 23 . 2/17
I love you. Like holy fuck, if I had the equipment to do it, I would have your kids. This shit? This shit right here? This is some mighty good shit it is. The fluff, the romance, the laughs, the mystery, the intrigue, the fights, the thrill, the edge of your seat, all encompassing feeling of "get the fuck up you lazy fucks, WE GOIN ON A GOD DAMN SUN BITCH HUNT" And I do mean sun, not sum as in sum bitch. I loved all of the characters. The rat thief, the detective, jaune's hometown friends. The pacing, and build up to the finale, the climax of this mighty story, just about made me climax. Please, keep on being amazing.