Reviews for Value
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/4
Nice!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh my goodness! I love this. I had a similar idea centered around the Avengers that needs more development. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I still love you and this
Saxophones chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Your writing is fantastic. I love your stories and your approach to fanfiction (No romance, no slash, no foul language, actual friendship: I mean, seriously, this is great) This is one of my favorite avengers stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is beautiful
Lastavica chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Solid!

Such a neat perspective to delve into! Glad you did. Nicely done. You did justice to both characters as well.
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I too was greatly interested in why Loki chose to imitate Steve of all the avengers and his words, so I was so thrilled to find your little fic!

This is brilliant! I love the interactions between Loki and Steve and I especially love Steve's answers to Loki's questions and how their 'friendship' of sorts evolves each time Loki appears to speak to Steve. The last one is especially lovely because Loki is angry that Steve is hurt and for the sake of saving some not so good people. Steve's response is just fantastic. "Who am I to say they should die when I can save them?" Wow, just wow! And that is the heart of it, isn't it? And what confuses Loki so much. Then Loki asks whether or not Steve grows weary with doing good and Steve says he has, which Loki follows by asks why keep doing. Steve's answer ... "I value the gift I have been given" is...like a punch in the gut powerful.

Bravo! Thanks for writing and sharing this little gem! :D
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Quite an interesting one-shot. I rarely read anything that mainly focuses on Loki and Steve- although I've read a few where they became friends. They've always felt like an odd pairing to me, I suppose because they're so different, but that just makes it more interesting when writer's make something of their friendship and it actually *works*. Nicely done.
(Oh, and btw, your profile pic is both hilarious and far too accurate for words. XD)
Aileil chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is a beautiful story and I thank you for giving this gift to me. I do indeed value it.
Fickle Hippo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Ok as a huge stoki fan I squealed when he turned into cap! I found this really intriguing and it would be awesome if there was more! Is there more? Btw the right answer is 'yes jesh there will be more' hehe let me know.

Jesh
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I absolutely love this! I just saw the new Thor a couple of hours ago and I love how the prompt hit you. Great job and now I want to see more Captian/Loki stories. Think you are up to the challenge? I think I'm going to give it a shot. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Eavis chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was SO GOOD! If you ever decided to turn it into a series of oneshots, I certainly wouldn't mind! Your characterization was spot-on, and each interaction was supremely believable. Well done!