Reviews for A Fate Worse Than Death
I loved this story!
GhostxHunterxLlamas chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
mmmhm cute story
Olya chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Cool story! Very easy and sometimes funny story. Sherlock - virgin in trouble. Brilliant!
thedragonaunt chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
And they both lived happily ever after! I DO LOVE a happy ending!
HistoryNerd chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
First I would like to say that I like this fic. Secondly I apologize if you do not want to know any of this ignore me I just really like history and mythology and thought you may like to know some of the finer points behind the group you are using in your fic. So again I like this and the use of the Bacchanalia (not sure if I spelled that right) however I just want to point out that the Bacchanalia actually started in ancient Greece and they didn't just jump in fountains but were highly immersed in Dionysian (again spelling?) mysteries and drew a lot of women followers. They were highly controversial even in the culture of their time because as it was one of the few way many women in that time and place were free to do just about anything and thus many married as well as single women left there homes and families to travel in groups that were basically just partiers (although they would object to that term). It is a common misconception that the Bacchanalia were Roman based because the Romans did indeed bring back the group as it appealed to them as well. Also Dionysus also known as Bacchus to the Greeks is one of the few names that the Romans did not change when they stole the Greeks mythology. As Apollo to Mars Odysseus to Ulysses ect.
Moonlit Musings chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Oh my gosh! This was so hilarious! XD I was laughing so much my face hurt. Beautiful job. Loved it.
Nocturnias chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
What a perfect sweet, funny, and fluffy ending to this hilarious, sexy tale!
Sienna Maiu chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Oh? Did I make a request? :P
(I wondered if you'd just use both options from my Encounters request)

"She's the reason he kept telling me caring wasn't an advantage, you know."
- Nice! XD

"She was braced with her hands against the tile, both legs as far apart as they could get in the narrow confines of the tub, and her frowned as he glanced first at her feet, then at the rim of the tub."
- This sentence is a bit odd, and not just because you refer to Sherlock as "her". I understand what it's saying, but the flow is weird. Perhaps it ought to be two sentences?

The sex(y)-banter made me laugh, which is good!

"God, who knew using their surnames so formally could be such a turn on?"
I did! :D (know that it was hot anyway. probably most of the sherlolly fandom, actually...) Honestly, I don't think Sherlock calling Molly 'Doctor' will ever not be hot.

"wiling to concede"
- 'willing'

That ending is super sweet.

"Molly Hooper decide as she turned"
- 'decided'
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
So bizarre and different. I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Great final chapter. Thanks for the story!
roxyxena007 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
That story was silly, fun, and well written! Silly and Sherlolly can go hand in hand! Merry Everything!
hiddleston-mania chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Awwww. Super cute! I love your writings!
Poodle warriors chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
A wonderful ending! For both Molly, Sherlock and the reader... Thanks for writing!
MorbidbyDefault chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
aaawww! yay for great endings!
Empress of Verace chapter 7 . 12/22/2013