Reviews for Legacy Undone
BullC6 chapter 60 . 6/17
It's GDFR hanh!
BullC6 chapter 57 . 6/17
Yeah, I would say a compromise or so, 11 - 12 pages with a few more days of wait. But If I had to chose between the given choices, I would say the fast toss outs will do.
BullC6 chapter 56 . 6/17
"Leave my friend alone, Shukaku"... I could just picture how cool that moment would have looked from a cinematic point of view.
baud001 chapter 59 . 6/6
The fight scene was cool! Thank you for this chapter.
Naruto should teach Akane the Shadow Clones and the Rasengan. And Sasuke and Sakura could make good use of those too. Even a single clone can be a big help with training or studying scrolls or books.
singpu chapter 29 . 6/3
well another fic gone to drain pipe from follow and favorite list
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 12 . 6/1
*sigh* Haku is a boy.
SuperApplePie chapter 60 . 5/29
A really awesome story full of amazing plot twists. I love it! Can't wait to read more.
CapriSunnyD chapter 29 . 5/27
Another one of these "even a civilian can take down god if the god is unprepared". I like this story a lot, but you have some of the dumbest fucking author notes I have ever come across. The majority of Anbu are chunin. Saying that a single Anbu is worth 2 or 3 Jonin is retarded. Saying that a Kage is worth 2 or 3 Anbu is, once again, retarded. Saying that Kakashi could beat Madara with a handicap is so far past retarded that I feel like you need to be put into a home. Hurr hurr he could poison his food and kill him hurr hurr they're just human hurr hurr

Do everyone a favor and write your stories, but be quiet otherwise. Thanks.
dvilleza chapter 60 . 5/27
I'm so glad I decided to read this from start to the newest update again. this, unlike many purely Naruto fics, is an absolutely fantastic work of art.
shiranakutemokekko chapter 60 . 5/27
Thank you for the chapter. Looking forward to your next update, as I always do.
Lord Mortensen chapter 60 . 5/26
please update soon!
SaintOfReach chapter 60 . 5/26
Just binge-read this whole thing in one day. Really enjoyed it! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
TigrezzTail chapter 60 . 5/25
Heh, so Naruto is unknowingly most likely helping Suna in not being seen as problematic by his leadership in order to reacquaint himself with 'old' friends.
neutron95 chapter 58 . 5/25
I love this version of Hinata.
3,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »