Reviews for Legacy Undone
Jojo chapter 47 . 20h
Finally! The best author on this site!
sagar hussain chapter 47 . 21h
Awesome chapter
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 11/18
interesting start, I wonder how the path to that bad ending shaped our hero
TigrezzTail chapter 47 . 11/17
Man, out of all of this Kurotsuchi really got handed the *ss end of things. Being forced to endure being raised in another country in order to keep her country from trouble, all in the name of peace. only for it all to completely come crashing down on their heads.
namisnakama chapter 47 . 11/14
i love this! it's such a great story! it is so original! very interesting storytelling and I love how narutp copes with having lost the kyubi. I feel like he should touch up his Sage mode again so that he becomes stronger:D I love what he is doing with his team also! itachi is awesome and the conflict with kurosutchi is really intriguing!
Shinobi111 chapter 47 . 11/13
Nice to see that you are back. Hope the hurrican didnt hit you or your family and friends to bad.

Pretty short chapter, but still good.
4everfictional chapter 47 . 11/13
Thank you for the update, I hope it’s a sign that you’re in a place that wasn’t so terribly effected that you’d not have the time/ability to update. Thank you for the time and care you’re continuing to put into this brilliant story, and I hope you’re having a fantastic day.
4everfictional chapter 46 . 11/13
Oh my god, are you okay?! I am so sorry you’ve been affected by this horrible disaster.
4everfictional chapter 45 . 11/13
Called it. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 42 . 11/13
Appreciate the thought. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 41 . 11/13
I really am surprised they went on this mission at all. It seems unlikely that this mission would’ve come from anyone other than Danzo. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 40 . 11/13
Well, it is their first C Rank. There’s kinda a tradition in regards to them and genin teams on this site. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 39 . 11/13
It really does hurt all the more because of how close they were to a more peaceful coexistence... Love the chapter! XD
2,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »