Reviews for Legacy Undone
KitsuneNaru chapter 9 . 8h
Why is Itachi a girl? :(
fofofofo chapter 66 . 9/21
This is such a fantastic chapter. I can't wait until you finish that other (terrible, just kidding, never read it, but this story is so gooooood, so it must be terrible in comparison :D) tale of yours so I can get get my time skip and happiness on.
shade5280 chapter 67 . 9/21
please hurry :p this story is my favorite right now :D it's so good!
shade5280 chapter 63 . 9/21
I'm at work reading this and it's like 75 in the building. I got chills all over from that last part. This was single handedly the greatest chapter of fanfiction I've ever read. par none. amazing.
ankitmahat chapter 1 . 9/20
So... Did the Akatsuki defeat all of the villages one by one?
ObscureAbsurdity chapter 67 . 9/19
This story... is a gem in the steaming pile of dungheap called "the Naruto fandom". Bravo.
lil dynamic chapter 63 . 9/18
Bro one hell of a chapter. Enjoying every part and loving after all these years your still updating this story.
Seventh Lord chapter 67 . 9/18
I've loved reading through this the past couple of days. The story is probably one of the most unique things I've read. Keep up the awesome work, reading this has truly been an awesome experience! (sorry for very little input as to anything specific, but it is my first review so I figured to keep it simple.)
Takei Daloui chapter 67 . 9/18
Hiruzen's death... I knew it was coming but in a lot of ways it's satisfying that it ended like this. Not in battle or war but peacefully, even if there is still much that needs to be done. A more painless way to go. It's also let him make some more peace with himself. He can tell Naruto what he needs to hear (since Naruto has never been able to once accept Orchimaru in this new world) and I like to think he's going to end up giving some closure to Asuma here knowing he has little time left. Anyway, have a good break and I'll be looking forward to what you have to show us when you return.
Lunar-Chakra chapter 67 . 9/18
I'm more and more convinced that Obito is being trained by Madara. And that Madara traveled back in time as well...It is exponential right? how many more steps could Madara have made it if he Sacrificed everything and everyone else he had under him?

Akatsuki is too underground, far too aware of Naruto's gaze. I believe that one other soul made it backward just a single step further. And that is the reason for the switching of genders and so on, butterfly effect from further back in time, because they only suspected Naruto would make it that far they also don't know of they would even end up in the same past.

I am so excited, this last chapter felt like a good transition point. Well done
jubub2327 chapter 66 . 9/16
Just gotta say, I love this story! I've been binge reading this story for like 3 days and i can't stop. Now that I've made it this far, I would like to thank you sincerely with all of my heart. This Is EASILY within the top three best stories i've read on this site BAR NOTHING. I am so glad you continued on with this in the way that you have. May you be happy prosperous throughout your many years.
Johncourtepatte chapter 67 . 9/15
Hi!
Realy enjoyable updates, inspiring, and a mature one. Loved it.

Greetings from France

John Courtepatte
HailtothyKing chapter 67 . 9/15
Man I'm loving your work. So happy with how Naruto's developing since it feels much more natural. Especially with Orochimaru. Completely understand where Naruto comes from concerning Orochimaru. Though this Orochimaru hasn't done the heinous things that the one in Canon does, he's far too similar for Naruto to be comfortable at this stage. He's already done some questionable activities in the story such as using the Daimyo as a shield during the Iwa chunnin exam. I'm excited to see what's next. My predictions (or more like hope) is for either Naruto to become Hokage or for a complete twist, make Oro the Hokage and Naruto goes missing-nin.
P.S. please don't make this Tobi turn out to be Jiraiya, I beg you
shade5280 chapter 50 . 9/13
fucking ruthless. Gaara is a badass.
I wonder if Hiruzen had this talk at this point because he won't have to deal with the aftermath, or because he wanted his bigger regrets out of the way before dying. It was a very direct way of getting to the heart of the issue. It is a great farewell pep talk to end one of the bigger obstacles Konoha's higher ups will be facing in the days to come. Until next time.
3,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »