Reviews for Legacy Undone
"she can see 's left of them"
missing a word

Man oh man. We're coming up on the end. 7 years and I'm not sure my heart is ready for this. Hoping for a happy-ish ending, not sure we'll get it.
LordHero chapter 80 . 9/14
Love this chapter, couldn't stop reading from start to end.
Hope pe covid doesn't have a personal impact on you.
Kurozanagi chapter 80 . 9/8
Hand down the best naruto fic i read so far and that fight on the current last chapter is epic can't wait for the next update aha it's probably late for that suggestion cuz you probably done that part but having pa and ma deliver naruto message using a genjutsu with what they saw and heard him say would be quite emotional and a kick in the ball for the feels with how good you are at writting XD just my small idea not that i want to tell you how to write i assure you i love your work at 100/100 lost the count on how many time i read that last update on that stay safe and wash your hand
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 17 . 9/7
Lo unico que quiero para el cap 81 es que ni sakura ni sasuke recuperaran sus conciencias, sabes, en mi opinion eso no seria bueno pues sabes, el ya acepto eso que no son las mismas personas.
Tal vez que les cuente y se enteren pero no mas.
Hyperthrust chapter 80 . 9/7
This is a great story, but the question on my mind is if the akatsuki is still an organization, but with OC
characters or whether or not naruto will bany Itachi
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 9 . 9/6
Tas bien
cannibal27 chapter 80 . 9/6
waiting for a few more chapters to come out before I reread this, I have to ask tho, has the narutachi ship happened yet. I need it.
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 55 . 9/6
sigo esperando el cap 81, lo dejaste en un punto critico.
We demand an update!
Why no update in August?!
singing ferret chapter 80 . 9/2
Just found this. Well done. I have placed it on my follow list. Take whatever time you need to create, proof and refine your work so the end fits the build-up. Again, well done so far.
Cortax chapter 80 . 8/29
Just re read your whole story and I pumped to see the new update! Last few chapters have been crazy exciting to read. Keep up the good work!
jamthacreator chapter 80 . 8/28
Awesome story excited to see what happens next
TheOmnificentOne chapter 80 . 8/28
what are your plans for bringing kurama back into the story? will he make an appearance later? will he be a different kurama that slowly gets his memories back like Sasuke and Sakura?
roborahulv1.0 chapter 80 . 8/24
One of the mot OP fight sequences i have red on this website, hands down. Keep up the good work brudda
4,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »