Reviews for The Nation For You
I liked this last bit. If a woman can be made weak by clothing, then she was never really strong in the first place.
AshLee chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
I love this story so no offense to you but I suggest you put the summary of the current chapter at the end of the chapter rather than the beginning. It wouldn't spoil the events of what will happen before they happen and again, that's just my opinion because I wanted to read the chapter but I was tempted not to because I already knew what was going to happen.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I really like this, I wanna the next chapter
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Oh my! I'm still waiting for the ShizNat! Im hilding you to your promise that they will be seeing each other by the next chapter. I can't wait!
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Now that i've been to Japan recently, i can now relate more properly to the geography being discussed here. Thank you very much for this wonderful story!
Arya78 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Finally getting rid of Shizuka, she was getting on my nerves! I am really waiting for the next chapter, especially for the shiznat of course, update soon please!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
next siznat moments yay :)
AkiraSae chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Another awesome chapter! Though I would have liked to read more of Shizuru in action. You should have made the last part longer! XD
Boredandidle chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Wow. This seems to have gotten a lot more interesting all of a sudden. This chapter very good. Thanks for the summaries, especially for the summary of this chapter, it allowed me keep up with what was happening and by whom giving the sheer size of the cast. If possible though, could you give a list of the current characters with some descriptions. I sometimes lose track between updates. Well done and here's to some good old shiznat in the next chapter.
Ealinnara chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
While it is indeed hard to keep up with all the names, places und allegiances, I still have to admire you for the elaborate writing. Since I also enjoy the Saki series very much, I appreciate you using those characters. It is a great piece of art, thank you for sharing it with us.

By the way, did you know that Harue Akado and Fujino/Viola Shizuru both are voiced by the same voice actor (Naomi Shindou)? It's amusing to have both of them in prominent roles within the same fic. :-)
Oh please pleadingly pls

More;
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
yeeeeeeaaaah SHIZNAT ! ILL BE WAITING!
Jules chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
I thought you abandoned this story but it's wonderful to see an update. I'll wait for the next chapter to see some Natsuki and Shizuru interaction.
Hyeera chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
I really like this kind of story, like Inter Nos. Hope You update soon.
Homo Ludens chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I enjoy your work, it's a little short and makes me want more so please update :))

I can see you're a fan of Saki too eh! May be there'll be a chapter where they'll sit and play Mahjong? You know, the ancient tiles made of bones? I imagine Shizuru would be the sneaky type ;-)