Reviews for The Nation For You
Shizuru took a shot for Natsuki. Natsuki better love her for that cause I already do.
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 1/26
Plans within plans.
I've been passing this story since the first time I saw it posted. I was not a bit interested to even browse at a chapter after reading the seemingly shallow summary. I thought, "not another damsel-in-distress Shizuru". The way you phrase it sounded like this Shizuru is another lovestruck, quite stupid princess waiting for her prince charming in the form of Natsuki. Needless to say, it doesn't quite arouse curiosity or interest.

How wrong was I!

Deciding to pass of the time on this lazy Sunday afternoon, I decided to click on this fanfic... just because I've re-read almost all my favorite stories now and most of my followed stories are no longer updated. After reading the first chapter I am immediately drawn to this gem of a story like a moth to flame. Oh, yes I was burnt... by the sheer awesomeness of this story. It was not dull as I first presumed, nor stupid like how Shizuru was characterized in the summary. Maybe I just didn't understand the synopsis at first. But I also looked at the number of reviews so I thought so few for 10 chapters maybe this is not good. Again, that was a mistake which is now rectified. This is now one of my anticipated fanfics from now on. Thank you for proving me wrong. A book should never be judge only by its cover.
I will wait for your 'juicy Shiznat part', hope it's not too long...
Jules chapter 10 . 1/23
SerasTasha chapter 9 . 1/5
I daresay, I love reading fanfics inspired by a historical era, and when I say love, I mean LOVE
history is kind of my guilty pleasure lol
The battle of strategies and power and positioning; and culture in that era and tradition and weapons and everything! I find every thing interesting
And here as well, I am very much enjoying the story so far, be it more battles and such or be it more the building of ShizNat, really, you got me hooked and I didn't sleep until I finished reading this lol
Thank you for your time and dedication for this story and for leaving explanations for some words that we could not be familiar with. Also the summary, a good touch if the chapters are going to be far apart, maybe some people would forget what was it in the last chapter. Good thinking.
Happy new year, author, all the best!
CherrieBluez chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Ooooh, if I was in Natsuki's shoes I'd be a little panicked and bewildered to why the hell my wife just did that, Shizuru's far too dang integral to go around jumping in front of bullets!
It was a very sweet gesture though, lol
I am really looking forward to reading how this unfolds!
bubble.duckie chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Whaaaaaaat? Cliffhanger! At least there's some ShizNat in the story. Love all the action!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Yay you updated
Jules chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Ooooh is there a traitor?
Jules chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
A moment together and Shizuru gets shot? Blah cliff hanger.
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Damnit! Assassins, hate em!
Hoping the couple kick ass!
faystay chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Thanks for the update happy you really updated today :D Love this chap really well done written

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
It was truly stunning
quite an enjoyable read
Please update soon and don't leave us hanging
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
I love historical ShizNat!