Reviews for Bloodstained Serenity
Gerbilfriend chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I really love your take on the characters in this scene, the small details about the Shirei andKsiki the unemotionals feels were really well done as well as the mechanics of their blood weakness.
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I rememeber watching this series when it first came out and thinking it was the most elaborate story I'd ever seen. When it suddenly stopped I remember feeling a distinct loss. Reading this makes me relive those sad moments but I don't regret. I wish this series would get picked up again. It was a budding masterpiece not truly appreciated. This reflective piece of yours is very endearing and sweet. Thank you for sharing it :)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Aw, I really liked this story. Great job!
Falling Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Nice one very well explained
sayume214 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Plot bunny... Did you use to be a member of The Muse Bunny?

What is "meikun"?
Jordan Kennedy chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Hi. I just wanted to say I love your stories on The Twelve Kingdoms. It's scenes like this one I have always wanted to see in the series. When I read your work it's like watching another episode. Other stories go too far. I don't mean that in a bad way. However, some stories just over do it with character relationships. I like the idea of stories where characters undergo more drama and romance, but many writers overdo it to the point where it's beyond realistic and enjoyable. You present the characters as they truly are- their dialogue is true to themselves as well as their thoughts. I understand that this is a website for fan fiction of all kinds, but I just wanted to say thank you for yours.
lilit-di chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
hermoso, sigue escribiendo historias asi, escribes muy bien! :D
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I am very sad at the small snippets of interaction between Youko and Keiki in the anime (not to say that they're aren't significant, they're just well... short) and this was written very in character and very well.
Serinity Dawn chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was absolutely out of this world amazing! I Love it! Great Job!
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
you have a point, i cant believe i never noticed the anomalies before