Reviews for Recovery
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 8/20
I loved seeing all of them take care of frankie for a change, since its always the other way around. Also glad you involved the kids a bit. Good job
BFHwantsblood chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Love this. You did an awesome job on all the characters. I wish there was another follow on of the next week to come.
Vanimelde Melindel chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story! Actually both of them!
XxDarkBeautyxX chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I don't really know what to say, but this is just perfect. I think I may actually be in love with this story. Fantastic work! :D
Ravenna Frost chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Okay, so my main cause for concern with the last part was completely unfounded...

And I have officially decided that this is quite possibly my favourite Noblesse fic... Just, it's so amazing. I love the foundation of it, of Frankenstein being the one in need of help, because you're right. He's always so resilient and strong. Even Rai's needed his assistance before [moreso with his hibernation, but nonetheless], and this is extremely well-done. Well thought-out and planned, executed perfectly. Keep up the amazing work! Thank you!

Good job
Good job
ebonypol chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Aww I truly loved this and the one before :) truly u are a great author for this small but awesome fandom :) my favourite noblesse fic :)
NEisZ chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
YAY CONTINUATION WOOHOO THANKS!
Blue bird of paradise chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
All I can say is thank you so much for writing these two fics! And please continue writing more! :)