Reviews for Code Axis Power
Raxparallelview chapter 11 . 11/3
Your story is great great and GREAT as usual . A shame it is not finnish cause I really really want to see how does the series progress and ends. Especially who will be pick as the knights and its translation of flame output to battle.
Alice2795 chapter 11 . 9/10
update plzz! I'm very excited to see Suzaku as an official rain knight *doki doki*
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 11 . 5/14
please update!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 11 . 1/17
cmon men! updated now!
guess chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
Please update soon this is such a great fic. I hope Lloyd and Cecile join neo-italy I can see them fitting in with everyone. (I can also see Lloyd joining neo-italy just for its high advance tech and box-weapons)

p.s maybe C.C could be a cloud knight or a mist knight. I think she would be interested if Lelouch promises to find a way to make her mortal or at least great her wish of being loved.
guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I love this story please update. perhaps euphy could be the mist knight because she could serve as their spy in Britannia and would have the influence to cover up their tracks. plus I think were pairing with Suzaku was adorable (although incredible tragic)
Yumi014 chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
Ahh, Athena.. I always love the peacefulness of Aria anime/manga. XD
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
PLEASE ! UPDATE !
Izaquix078 chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
I beg you.
For the love of all there is, just update already. Please?

Grammar and spelling mistakes aside, this is a very good fic and has a potential to be a unique and popular story. I mean, there are so many possibilities and routes you could play with here and I'm not kidding. Could you imagine the ever so amiable and fragile Nunnally as Lelouch's BAMF flame-wielding, mafia right-hand (wo)man?! Or C.C. as a possible pseudo-advisor? Or even Cornelia or Villetta as the Cloud Knights? The fact that you changed a LOT of the storyline (all the while managing to stick to the important parts like C.C.'s introduction, Clovis' death and Cornelia's induction) is already mind-blogging enough.
shinydragonmist chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
More please
Huntsman8888 chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
Update please
Eion1783 chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
oh my god!i really did not expect to read a khr x cg fanfic that works together. i have always thought it will be hard to put the ideas together but you did it and this story is gold, brilliant, excellent hahahhahahahah! please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaeaaaaaaaaasssee, UPDATE the story, i am dying to read the next chapters. is kallen and nunnally going to be part of lulu's knights? is euphy going to show up? and schneizel just got owned hahahahahaha! xD ooohhh, i can't wait. so hope you'll update soon
Huntsman8888 chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
So just making a list of good knights.

Storm: Kallen without a doubt.
Sun: Either Gino, Nunally or Euphi.
Cloud: Cornilia or Tohdah.
Mist: Sayako without a doubt.
Lighting: Jeremiah without a doubt.

This just my opinion though so.
Silvermist023 chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
Sub:Update for 11th chapter
Sorry...I can't review in the 11th chapter due to 1 review/chapter so here is the rest of the review...
I think that Nunnally should either be Sun Guardian similar to Reborn and Ryohei(who can heal at the same time can pack a punch) or a Mist guardian like a devil hiding behind a kind smile like Captain Unohana from bleach or we can also make an example of Chrome(She is Mukuro's Partner after all)...
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
It's been too long!
Silvermist023 chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Hey! Since Lelouch is the owner of Mare Ring,he receives all the memories of this parallel self from other worlds so shouldn't he know that Marianne is a traitor and is with Charles?
But I love the story please update soon...This is my 4th time re-reading this story