Reviews for Misconceptions
hotflower901 chapter 12 . 1/25
This year is not going to be better for Harry.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 1/20
Intetesting version.
graynavarre chapter 12 . 1/20
I am enjoying this very much but I was wondering. Since Remus, in his werewolf form, tried to kill Severus back when they were in school together, how can Severus not know that Remus is a werewolf.
Merlenyn chapter 12 . 1/19
I am so amused by the end of this chapter. Talk about a flip in trust! Thanks to Harry growing to trust Severus more after the rescue the summer before, he's looking at Remus with distrust because of tense dislike the men have towards each other. Or at least, Severus definitely dislikes Remus, and Remus... I dunno about him. He always came across as more open and willing to put the past away between him and Severus but Harry picked up a bit of mocking in Remus complimenting Severus' skills as a Potions Master... so who knows?

Also, I thought Severus already KNEW about Remus being a werewolf from the incident where Sirius tricked Severus into going down the tunnel under the Whomping Willow on the night of a full moon and the only thing that kept him from being bitten or killed was James hearing from Sirius what he'd done and rushing to save him. And that the incident was pretty much brushed under the rug since no one was expelled for it and those involved probably just got detentions. So yea, his surprise at the fact that Remus is a werewolf just seemed odd to me. But hey, if you want to have it so that he never found out, that's fine too! :D

I wonder how that conversation will go though for Harry, asking Severus why he doesn't like Remus, or if there's anything he should be wary of or whatever despite how good a teacher the man is so far. I also wonder with his wariness of Remus, when the Dementors crash the Quidditch game and Harry decides he needs to learn to protect himself, will he decide to go to Remus as a competent Defense teacher, or will he approach Severus again to see if he knows how to stop a Dementor?

Hermione finding out that Severus is being "nice" to Harry was amusing too, and I wonder how long before she finds out the truth of what happened? I mean, she probably knows about the rescue from his relatives even if she wasn't told the FULL story and doesn't know why that would make Severus pay more attention to Harry and be nicer when they're alone. I hope she listened to McGonagall enough though about the time turner that she doesn't screw up earlier in the year. lol
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 9/11/2017
Interesting. Update soon.
Bsmiles123 chapter 11 . 7/22/2017
This is a very cool story. I love fics that bash Dumbledore (reasonably) and promote a good relationship between Harry and Severus. I look forward to your updates. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
Wow, great story so far! I love that Snape is starting to care more about Harry and would love to see more interactions as their relationship grows. I can't wait for the next update. Great job!
Merlenyn chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
lol I love that Severus is developing a soft spot for Harry and actually took him out for his birthday and treated it like a special occasion with cake and ice cream (even if he hated the reaction they got at the restaurant)... and that he snuck into the house that night to add extra protections now that Sirius is loose.

As for Marge blowing up and Harry rushing out of the house... at least he did send the letter before fleeing and was expecting Severus to show up. And of course the man looked pissed, he was probably terrified for Harry's safety as well as somewhat upset/mad that Harry failed to keep from losing his temper around Marge (though part of that anger might've been because of Harry's story as to WHY he blew up Marge... he'd be pissed at the woman for dissing Lily of course!). What Sirius saw in Severus grabbing Harry's arm was probably a result of Severus' worry and anger over the situation and hurry in wanting to get him to a safer place. But of course all Sirius sees is Snivellus harassing his godson and decides to attack... yikes! Bitten by Fluffy in first year, and bitten by Padfoot now! XP
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 6/6/2017
Really enjoying your story, glad I stumbled across it.
jamiegc chapter 10 . 3/13/2017
This is a pretty good story. )
iloveyou1234 chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
omg keep a going
Merlenyn chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
D'awww... good "Daddy" Snape. XD I love how he's becoming more protective of Harry than before and trying to help him while still trying to be as stand-offish as before... lol I wonder how many times he'll visit that summer to make sure Harry's being fed enough food and that he's not being worked into the ground, beaten up, or other stuff? Will Snape's interference be enough to keep the whole Marge incident from happening as it does or what? Hmm... :)
Anna chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
Fantastic Story! Looking forward to much more :)!
hotflower901 chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
Lunch with Snape would have been surreal. Severus may need to kill them.
CampionSayn chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Sa!

Well thank you for finally pinning down what the teachers probably TOTALLY did while Lockhart was being himself and they all wanted to get away from him like whoa. Let them all scurry around each others' dwellings where he won't ever think to find him-awesome.

Also, Snape yelling at the idiot for the de-boning incident. Gotta love you for that.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »