Reviews for Misconceptions
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 9/11
Interesting. Update soon.
Bsmiles123 chapter 11 . 7/22
This is a very cool story. I love fics that bash Dumbledore (reasonably) and promote a good relationship between Harry and Severus. I look forward to your updates. Keep up the great work!
Wow, great story so far! I love that Snape is starting to care more about Harry and would love to see more interactions as their relationship grows. I can't wait for the next update. Great job!
Merlenyn chapter 11 . 7/13
lol I love that Severus is developing a soft spot for Harry and actually took him out for his birthday and treated it like a special occasion with cake and ice cream (even if he hated the reaction they got at the restaurant)... and that he snuck into the house that night to add extra protections now that Sirius is loose.

As for Marge blowing up and Harry rushing out of the house... at least he did send the letter before fleeing and was expecting Severus to show up. And of course the man looked pissed, he was probably terrified for Harry's safety as well as somewhat upset/mad that Harry failed to keep from losing his temper around Marge (though part of that anger might've been because of Harry's story as to WHY he blew up Marge... he'd be pissed at the woman for dissing Lily of course!). What Sirius saw in Severus grabbing Harry's arm was probably a result of Severus' worry and anger over the situation and hurry in wanting to get him to a safer place. But of course all Sirius sees is Snivellus harassing his godson and decides to attack... yikes! Bitten by Fluffy in first year, and bitten by Padfoot now! XP
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 6/6
Really enjoying your story, glad I stumbled across it.
jamiegc chapter 10 . 3/13
This is a pretty good story. )
iloveyou1234 chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
omg keep a going
Merlenyn chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
D'awww... good "Daddy" Snape. XD I love how he's becoming more protective of Harry than before and trying to help him while still trying to be as stand-offish as before... lol I wonder how many times he'll visit that summer to make sure Harry's being fed enough food and that he's not being worked into the ground, beaten up, or other stuff? Will Snape's interference be enough to keep the whole Marge incident from happening as it does or what? Hmm... :)
Anna chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
Fantastic Story! Looking forward to much more :)!
hotflower901 chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
Lunch with Snape would have been surreal. Severus may need to kill them.
CampionSayn chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Sa!

Well thank you for finally pinning down what the teachers probably TOTALLY did while Lockhart was being himself and they all wanted to get away from him like whoa. Let them all scurry around each others' dwellings where he won't ever think to find him-awesome.

Also, Snape yelling at the idiot for the de-boning incident. Gotta love you for that.
hotflower901 chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
Yes of course Vernon will respond positively to Snape's interference.
Liliumrosaline chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Thanks for such a wonderful chapter.
I hope the every upcoming chapter will be as interesting as this one.
Keep posting..