Reviews for I Would Commit Treason For You
FantasticalMusical chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I adore this! You wrote about Jane really well, especially how Thor feels about her near the end. This was great! :)
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
O.o
-squeak squeak-
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Yes! I would have loved this so much in the movie! Could you please continue this? How would Thor react on Loki's death after this I wonder... Hmm... And how long would Loki have faked it? O please please continue?
KingAroBC532 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hi, I just love this idea, and you are right that should have happened,but we will never see this happen in a family movie...lol...Only in our minds and stories...The movie depicts them too much like mortals, gods do those kind of things they love and hate diffrently then mortals if you read the norsk mythology you find proof of that, lol Really like you story ...greetings King Aro
Ashes-Of-The-Fallen-City chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love this so much I'm seeing hearts. I like how you smash jane in this too c:
stefanswifey01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
LOVED IT! This story was amazing.
96flowers chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is perfect. I love this. I truly have nothing bad to say about it. It works perfectly, I am so glad that you managed to keep Thor from 'throwing Jane under the bus' as they say. That he still cares for her is perfect. Thank you.
CrowX chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I really love this story, especially because it explains Thor's love to Jane. And I like that she understands.
However, please find a beta reader, there are many typos and misuse of homonyms (like 'sense' with 'since'; 'fain' with 'feign'; 'her' with 'here', 'know' with 'now'...) and grammatical errors ('you have known I' instead of 'you have known me'). It makes reading a bit difficult.
But please, continue writing. It's a good story and I like how you explained Loki's pain that turned to betrayal.