Reviews for A Poetic Retelling of an Unfortunate Seduction
L'il Senzu chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
wow. this was amazing. it was written so well, and it was so...real. it was really sad too, especially mark believing he deserves it and that he still loves roger... that its worth it... its just so sad. i loved it. awesome job. i would love if there was a sequel or something, maybe from a different point of view... maybe even from rogers? although, this is fine on its own, if thats what you prefer. beautiful writing.

~Remember, stealing is illegal when you get caught~!

Di AKA the Kleptomaniac
Triskell chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
oh my god. This is horrible. (not the story, the theme) - especially because your writing is so vivid and powerfully emotional. I'm in shock now.

Thanks for sharing.
Carmen Maria chapter 1 . 10/1/2002

er, yes. sorry about that.

this was wonderful, dahling. I'm so in love with your language and the symbolism. the way you write, it really *does* sound like poetry! seriously, you could go professional with talent like this. i luffle it totally, hon.

::turns to mark and roger:: now, as for you two...::throws them in a closet and locks the door:: and don't come out til you've made up! or made out..._

bravo, kudos and cheers. Love ya.

Sophie chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
::pats Mark:: Very poetic. Very... uh... retold. Very unfortunate. And very seductive. Or something like that
gemma chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
angst, and so much of it. its very well written. my favorite part has to be the first paragraph... it's so sad and beautiful.

im guessing that this ends here, but if you feel like adding more onto it, and perhaps making this a prologue, that would be good. : )
berni chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
sweet. i love it. poor marky... i just wanna hug him after reading that. you read his emotions and his thoughts so well... *flail* need more!
Lola chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
a;slerjal;skerj. It has been posted. And it is still very, very wonderful. :) I've missed genuine "poor Mark" fics. Especially with Abusive!Roger! WOOT! God, I heart him. He's almost sexy. Almost. :P Mostly jerky. *nods* I want more of this. (Dude, let's see some more Junkie!Mark too-post it, post it. :)
morgan chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Ah, Liss... you make me sadder. *tear* I just want to hold them both together and be like, "Now THIS is what soulmates act like! Behave!" But, no. For sad. This, however, was beautiful and made me cry and yes. You actually motivated me to come back to ffn and _read_ something. So... wow.
Beccster chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
We are all so obsessed with Abusive!Roger. But it's so...fathomable! He's a freaky, creepy, hitting-type-person! And poor Mark, thinking that it's love. I think you should write a companion piece to this. Maureen or someone (I almost wrote someTHING because we all know Maureen isn't a person) talking with him about it, telling him he needs to get out of it, and then Mark has to face it, articulate why he wants to stay. I dunno. Maybe I'm just after more Liss!Fic (which I am). Anyway, love this, love you!
Christine9 chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
wow. that was depressing. i feel so.. i don't know! i feel so bad for mark for being so disillusioned and self-blaming and sad! and i'm annoyed at roger for doing this, but i know people like that can't really help it. i'm so excited you posted this even if i did already read it, it rocks. i can't wait until like.. some kind of break from school/field hockey so you can write more. and i can thrive off of it! because it's what i do! yay! anyway, great job with this- you know i love it.